Amy Landecker has come aboard comedy Lucky Dog from Junebug director Phil Morrison. The actress will star opposite Paul Giamatti and Paul Rudd who play a pair of French-Canadian conmen pals in a get-rich-quick scheme to sell Christmas trees in NY. Sally Hawkins also stars with shooting currently underway just outside Manhattan. Landecker had a role in the Coen brothers’ A Serious Man and played Paul Reiser’s wife on NBC’s The Paul Reiser Show. She is repped by The Kohner Agency and Brillstein Entertainment. Melissa James Gibson penned the script for Lucky Dog which is being produced by Dan Carey and Elizabeth Giamatti via their Touchy Feely Films. Sidney Kimmel Entertainment, GreeneStreet Films and HanWay Films are financing. Sidney Kimmel and Greenstreet’s John Penotti will also produce, with Michael Hogan and Jim Tauber executive producing. London-based HanWay is handling international sales. UTA is repping the US.
'Lucky Dog' Adds Amy Landecker Opposite Paul Giamatti & Paul Rudd
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Weinstein Co Acquires 'Roald Dahl's Esio Trot' With Judi Dench & Dustin Hoffman
- Hot Venice Clip: James Franco's 'The Sound And The Fury'
- N Korea Warns UK Over C4 Political Thriller: “Anti-DPRK Hysteria” Would Bring “Disgrace And Self-Destruction”
- Venice: Lars Von Trier Speaks, Sort Of; Helmer Prepping English-Language TV Series, Eyes “Huge Cast”
- 'X Factor UK' With Returning Simon Cowell Sheds 1M+ Viewers On Sunday (Video)
- Update: Oz Grants Disney Transfer Of Tax Incentive To Lure 'Pirates 5′ Down Under