Amy Landecker has come aboard comedy Lucky Dog from Junebug director Phil Morrison. The actress will star opposite Paul Giamatti and Paul Rudd who play a pair of French-Canadian conmen pals in a get-rich-quick scheme to sell Christmas trees in NY. Sally Hawkins also stars with shooting currently underway just outside Manhattan. Landecker had a role in the Coen brothers’ A Serious Man and played Paul Reiser’s wife on NBC’s The Paul Reiser Show. She is repped by The Kohner Agency and Brillstein Entertainment. Melissa James Gibson penned the script for Lucky Dog which is being produced by Dan Carey and Elizabeth Giamatti via their Touchy Feely Films. Sidney Kimmel Entertainment, GreeneStreet Films and HanWay Films are financing. Sidney Kimmel and Greenstreet’s John Penotti will also produce, with Michael Hogan and Jim Tauber executive producing. London-based HanWay is handling international sales. UTA is repping the US.
'Lucky Dog' Adds Amy Landecker Opposite Paul Giamatti & Paul Rudd
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Global Showbiz Briefs Chinese Web Giant Youku Launches Heyi Film; eOne Acquires 'Seed' Producer Force Four; More
- Venice: Lido Digs Story Of Charlie Chaplin Graverobbers 'The Price Of Fame'
- World Film Community Joins Hands In Support Of Shuttered Beijing Festival
- Venice: 'Act Of Killing' Follow-Up 'The Look Of Silence' Makes Noise On The Lido (Video)
- Hot Trailer: Omar Sy As 'Samba' In 'Intouchables' Helmers' Latest
- Protagonist Makes Key Hires; Kickstarts U.S. Production/Acquisition Activities