Amy Landecker has come aboard comedy Lucky Dog from Junebug director Phil Morrison. The actress will star opposite Paul Giamatti and Paul Rudd who play a pair of French-Canadian conmen pals in a get-rich-quick scheme to sell Christmas trees in NY. Sally Hawkins also stars with shooting currently underway just outside Manhattan. Landecker had a role in the Coen brothers’ A Serious Man and played Paul Reiser’s wife on NBC’s The Paul Reiser Show. She is repped by The Kohner Agency and Brillstein Entertainment. Melissa James Gibson penned the script for Lucky Dog which is being produced by Dan Carey and Elizabeth Giamatti via their Touchy Feely Films. Sidney Kimmel Entertainment, GreeneStreet Films and HanWay Films are financing. Sidney Kimmel and Greenstreet’s John Penotti will also produce, with Michael Hogan and Jim Tauber executive producing. London-based HanWay is handling international sales. UTA is repping the US.
'Lucky Dog' Adds Amy Landecker Opposite Paul Giamatti & Paul Rudd
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscar’s Best Picture Screwup: The Real Story, As Pricewaterhouse Takes Blame
- ‘Moonlight’ Wins Best Picture Oscar … In A Do-Over – Deadline’s Live Blog
- And The Winner For Grandest Oscar Party Invite…
- Oscars Scorecard: Wins By Film & Studio
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight