Lifetime has ordered 20 additional episodes of America’s Most Wanted. The network picked up John Walsh’s venerable crime-fighting series last fall after it was canceled by Fox. The program airs weekly on Lifetime on Fridays at 9 PM. “America’s Most Wanted has made an immediate impact on Lifetime and, more importantly, John Walsh’s courageous fight to raise much needed awareness of many overlooked crimes and bring justice to those who commit them,” said Rob Sharenow, EVP, Programming, of Lifetime Networks. Since AMW premiered on Lifetime in December, it has led to the capture of 12 people profiled on the series. Year-over-year, it improved the Friday 9-10 PM time period in January by 63% among Adults 25-54 and 35% among Women 25-54.
Lifetime Orders 20 More Episodes Of 'America's Most Wanted'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Julian Fellowes To Adapt Anthony Trollope’s ‘Doctor Thorne’ For ITV
- Bruce Jenner: “For All Intents And Purposes I Am A Woman”
- PILOT SEASON 2015: More Early Buzz
- Bruce Jenner Reality Series: E! Finally Confirms It During His Diane Sawyer Interview
- Bruce Jenner: Kim Kardashian Told Him Kanye West “Turned Me Around On This”
- Bruce Jenner: ‘I Am A Woman’