Lifetime has ordered 20 additional episodes of America’s Most Wanted. The network picked up John Walsh’s venerable crime-fighting series last fall after it was canceled by Fox. The program airs weekly on Lifetime on Fridays at 9 PM. “America’s Most Wanted has made an immediate impact on Lifetime and, more importantly, John Walsh’s courageous fight to raise much needed awareness of many overlooked crimes and bring justice to those who commit them,” said Rob Sharenow, EVP, Programming, of Lifetime Networks. Since AMW premiered on Lifetime in December, it has led to the capture of 12 people profiled on the series. Year-over-year, it improved the Friday 9-10 PM time period in January by 63% among Adults 25-54 and 35% among Women 25-54.
Lifetime Orders 20 More Episodes Of 'America's Most Wanted'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Asks Tim Kaine To Attack Donald Trump For Blasting Hillary Clinton As A “Bigot”
- Felicity Huffman Fashion Biz Dramedy At ABC Back In the Works With New Writers
- Working Title TV, BBC Two Take Shine To ‘The Luminaries’ Gold Rush Epic – Edinburgh
- Ryan Lochte Charged With Making False Police Report In Rio After Landing New Endorsement Deal
- Donald Trump Debates Definition Of “Bigot” With Anderson Cooper
- ‘Disjointed’: Elizabeth Alderfer Cast In Netflix Pot Comedy Series From Chuck Lorre