Lifetime has ordered 20 additional episodes of America’s Most Wanted. The network picked up John Walsh’s venerable crime-fighting series last fall after it was canceled by Fox. The program airs weekly on Lifetime on Fridays at 9 PM. “America’s Most Wanted has made an immediate impact on Lifetime and, more importantly, John Walsh’s courageous fight to raise much needed awareness of many overlooked crimes and bring justice to those who commit them,” said Rob Sharenow, EVP, Programming, of Lifetime Networks. Since AMW premiered on Lifetime in December, it has led to the capture of 12 people profiled on the series. Year-over-year, it improved the Friday 9-10 PM time period in January by 63% among Adults 25-54 and 35% among Women 25-54.
Lifetime Orders 20 More Episodes Of 'America's Most Wanted'
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel