Level 33 Entertainment gave aspiring filmmakers at the South By Southwest Film Festival today reason to consider placing their projects with the upstart film distributor when it announced a deal with The Film Group to release select features at Rave Cinemas and Bow Tie Cinemas. The new relationship kicks off today when Level 33’s Exit Strategy, starring Jameel Saleem, Kimelia Harris, Kevin Hart and radio host Big Boy, at Rave and Bow Tie Cinemas nationwide. The companies are at SXSW looking for films in the urban, horror, faith-based and family genres. Previous Level 33 releases include Easy Rider: The Ride Back and Dance Fu, both in 2011. Rave Cinemas operates close to 1,000 screens in 20 states and most of the largest DMAs. Bow Tie Cinemas, founded in 1900, operates high-end theaters in New York, Connecticut, Maryland, Colorado and Virginia.
Level 33 Pacts With Film Group To Offer Filmmakers Full Release Services: SXSW
What's Hot on Deadline
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
Samuel L. Jackson To Star In 'Old Man' Drama Series From Jon Steinberg, Warren Littlefield & Fox 21 TV Studios
Ike Barinholtz On "Emotional" Phone Call With Mindy Kaling That Led To His Neck Injury Being Written Into 'Mindy Project' - TCA
Latest Film News
- George Clooney Promises Legal Action Over Paparazzi Photos Of Infants
- Marty Sklar Dies: Longtime Imagineer, Theme Park Designer & Walt Disney’s “Right-Hand Man” Was 83
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?
- ‘LBJ’ Trailer: Woody Harrelson As 36th President In Rob Reiner’s Next Film
- Fox & 21 Laps Land John Kamps Novel ‘The Prince’s Guard’
- Pablo Schreiber Joins Dwayne Johnson In ‘Skyscraper’