Level 33 Entertainment gave aspiring filmmakers at the South By Southwest Film Festival today reason to consider placing their projects with the upstart film distributor when it announced a deal with The Film Group to release select features at Rave Cinemas and Bow Tie Cinemas. The new relationship kicks off today when Level 33’s Exit Strategy, starring Jameel Saleem, Kimelia Harris, Kevin Hart and radio host Big Boy, at Rave and Bow Tie Cinemas nationwide. The companies are at SXSW looking for films in the urban, horror, faith-based and family genres. Previous Level 33 releases include Easy Rider: The Ride Back and Dance Fu, both in 2011. Rave Cinemas operates close to 1,000 screens in 20 states and most of the largest DMAs. Bow Tie Cinemas, founded in 1900, operates high-end theaters in New York, Connecticut, Maryland, Colorado and Virginia.
Level 33 Pacts With Film Group To Offer Filmmakers Full Release Services: SXSW
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +112% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $74.4M 5-Day - Saturday AM Update
Two-Time Oscar Winner Jane Fonda Back In The Hunt For 'Youth' Three Decades After Her Last Nomination
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest Film News
- ‘The Assassin’, ‘Carol’, ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Top BFI Sight & Sound’s Best Of 2015
- Will DiCaprio, Depp Or Smith Nab Best Actor Oscar Or Does Redmayne Take It Again? — Awardsline
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?