Level 33 Entertainment gave aspiring filmmakers at the South By Southwest Film Festival today reason to consider placing their projects with the upstart film distributor when it announced a deal with The Film Group to release select features at Rave Cinemas and Bow Tie Cinemas. The new relationship kicks off today when Level 33’s Exit Strategy, starring Jameel Saleem, Kimelia Harris, Kevin Hart and radio host Big Boy, at Rave and Bow Tie Cinemas nationwide. The companies are at SXSW looking for films in the urban, horror, faith-based and family genres. Previous Level 33 releases include Easy Rider: The Ride Back and Dance Fu, both in 2011. Rave Cinemas operates close to 1,000 screens in 20 states and most of the largest DMAs. Bow Tie Cinemas, founded in 1900, operates high-end theaters in New York, Connecticut, Maryland, Colorado and Virginia.
Level 33 Pacts With Film Group To Offer Filmmakers Full Release Services: SXSW
What's Hot on Deadline
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Roy Wood Jr. To Star In Parole Officer Comedy From Trevor Noah & Aaron McGruder In Works At Comedy Central
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Goes Wild: At $242M+ Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats ‘Last Jedi’
- George & Amal Clooney Donate $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Will Others In Hollywood Follow?
- Vivendi Restructure Brings Together Film & TV Divisions Studiocanal & Canal Plus
- Galway Film Festival Hires William Fitzgerald As Programmer
- Joaquin Phoenix Discovers Another Side To Film Festivals At Berlin
- ‘Black Panther’: Hollywood Cannot Stop Praising The Groundbreaking Marvel Blockbuster