Katie Couric’s nationally syndicated talk show will premiere on Monday, Sept. 10. The show’s executive producer Jeff Zucker unveiled the date, along with a new logo for the show and announcements of two senior production staff hires, director Joe Terry, who has spent the last 14 years as director for The Oprah Winfrey Show, and co-executive producer Kathy Samuels (Rachael Ray). Zucker will serve as the day-to-day showrunner of Katie, which is distributed by Disney-ABC Domestic Television. It will air live in front of a studio audience from TV One at ABC’s Manhattan headquarters.
Katie Couric's Talk Show To Debut Sep. 10
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices