Katie Couric’s nationally syndicated talk show will premiere on Monday, Sept. 10. The show’s executive producer Jeff Zucker unveiled the date, along with a new logo for the show and announcements of two senior production staff hires, director Joe Terry, who has spent the last 14 years as director for The Oprah Winfrey Show, and co-executive producer Kathy Samuels (Rachael Ray). Zucker will serve as the day-to-day showrunner of Katie, which is distributed by Disney-ABC Domestic Television. It will air live in front of a studio audience from TV One at ABC’s Manhattan headquarters.
Katie Couric's Talk Show To Debut Sep. 10
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- ‘Spaced Out’: Matt Shively & Christine Woods To Topline NBC Comedy Pilot
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow