Katie Couric’s nationally syndicated talk show will premiere on Monday, Sept. 10. The show’s executive producer Jeff Zucker unveiled the date, along with a new logo for the show and announcements of two senior production staff hires, director Joe Terry, who has spent the last 14 years as director for The Oprah Winfrey Show, and co-executive producer Kathy Samuels (Rachael Ray). Zucker will serve as the day-to-day showrunner of Katie, which is distributed by Disney-ABC Domestic Television. It will air live in front of a studio audience from TV One at ABC’s Manhattan headquarters.
Katie Couric's Talk Show To Debut Sep. 10
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins