Katie Couric’s nationally syndicated talk show will premiere on Monday, Sept. 10. The show’s executive producer Jeff Zucker unveiled the date, along with a new logo for the show and announcements of two senior production staff hires, director Joe Terry, who has spent the last 14 years as director for The Oprah Winfrey Show, and co-executive producer Kathy Samuels (Rachael Ray). Zucker will serve as the day-to-day showrunner of Katie, which is distributed by Disney-ABC Domestic Television. It will air live in front of a studio audience from TV One at ABC’s Manhattan headquarters.
Katie Couric's Talk Show To Debut Sep. 10
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘The Outsider’ Trailer: Jared Leto Fights The Current In New Netflix Film
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir & Terry Gannon To Host Olympics Closing Ceremony
- eOne Teams With Vicky Jones & Phoebe Waller-Bridge On Romantic Comedy Thriller Series ‘Run’
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony…
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold