Kathy Bates already took over a role written for a man once when she was cast as the lead on David E. Kelley’s NBC dramedy Harry’s Law. Now she will portray the ghost of a man on another series. The Oscar winner is set to guest star on the CBS comedy Two And A Half Men, playing the ghost of former star Charlie Sheen’s character Charlie Harper. In an episode slated to air April 30, Alan (Jon Cryer) suffers a minor heart attack, and the ghost of his brother Charlie (Bates) will pay a visit to his hospital bedside. I think it is safe to assume that Sheen was not in the running for the part. Both Harry’s Law and 2.5 Men are produced by Warner Bros. TV.
Kathy Bates To Play The Ghost Of Charlie Harper On CBS' 'Two And A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Wiz’ NBC’s Next Live Musical, With Cirque Du Soleil And Broadway Plans
- Warner Bros Renews Redbox Distribution Deal With 28-Day Delay
- Steven Weinstock & Glenda Hersh Top True Entertainment And Original Media
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Ratings Hit Season Finale High With 15.8M Viewers
- ‘Killing Jesus’ Breaks NatGeo Ratings Record With 3.7 Million Viewers
- ‘Mortal Instruments’ Series ‘Shadowhunters’ Lands At ABC Family