The controversial thriller Girls Against Boys opened the Midnighters section of SXSW on Friday. It stars Nicole LaLiberte and Danielle Panabaker as two bartenders who go on a killing spree to take revenge against men who abused them. Written and directed by XX/XY’s Austin Chick, the film is produced by Aimee Shieh and Clay Floren. Ben Weiss at Paradigm is handling US sales. The film joins other titles on K5’s upcoming Cannes slate including Vehicle 19 with Paul Walker; Bille August’s Night Train To Lisbon and Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen starrer Very Good Girls.
K5 Takes International Sales On Revenge Pic 'Girls Against Boys': SXSW
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Maze Runner' Over $30M; Liam's Leisurely 'Walk' To $14M; 'Where I Leave You' Stays Put At No. 3
More From Tartaglione
- Peter Kujawski Named Managing Director Of Universal Pictures Int'l Productions
- 'Mommy' To Rep Canada In Foreign-Lingo Oscar Race; Belgium Picks 'Two Days, One Night'
- Annabelle Wallis Joins Armie Hammer In Psychological Thriller 'Mine'
- Scotland Votes To Remain In The UK: Political Changes Loom, Effect On Film & TV Biz Uncertain
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward