The controversial thriller Girls Against Boys opened the Midnighters section of SXSW on Friday. It stars Nicole LaLiberte and Danielle Panabaker as two bartenders who go on a killing spree to take revenge against men who abused them. Written and directed by XX/XY’s Austin Chick, the film is produced by Aimee Shieh and Clay Floren. Ben Weiss at Paradigm is handling US sales. The film joins other titles on K5’s upcoming Cannes slate including Vehicle 19 with Paul Walker; Bille August’s Night Train To Lisbon and Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen starrer Very Good Girls.
K5 Takes International Sales On Revenge Pic 'Girls Against Boys': SXSW
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- ‘Justice League’ Rises To $70.7M Through Friday At International Box Office
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks