The off-Broadway musical ImaginOcean is getting the series treatment from the Jim Henson Co, which is developing a musical underwater adventure series based on the John Tartaglia stage production. Henson, whose latest kids series include Sid The Science Kid, Dinosaur Train and Pajanimals, plans meet with potential co-production partners at the upcoming MIPTV confab, set to begin next week. For ImaginOcean, the company’s Henson Digital Puppetry Studio will animate young fish Dorsal and his pals as they navigate a vibrant underwater world in stories full of comedy, friendship and music. Lisa Henson and Halle Stanford will executive produce for Henson, with Tartaglia, Jill Shinderman and Michael Shawn Lewis exec producing for Jellyfish Jive Prods.
Jim Henson Co Developing 'ImaginOcean' Animated Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In Season…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…