EXCLUSIVE: Jason Taylor already has had a taste of TV, spending 15 years playing on Sundays for Miami, Washington and the New York Jets before retiring at the end of this past season as a Dolphin. He also was a contestant on Season 6 of ABC’s Dancing With The Stars in 2008, finishing as runner-up on a show where football players always seem to do well. WME will represent him in all areas. The signing is the latest NFL pickup for the agency, which last month inked Denver quarterback/media darling Tim Tebow for endorsements, public appearances, speaking engagements, TV, film, and books.
WME Signs Ex-NFL Star Jason Taylor
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
Latest TV News
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout
- Tucker Carlson Ratings Keep Pace With Bill O’Reilly On Night 1
- Scott Baio Further Clarifies Comments On Erin Moran’s Death – Update
- ‘The Bachelor’s Chris Soules Arrested For Leaving Scene Of Fatal Crash
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Renewed For Expanded Season 3 By AMC
- FCC Chairman Will Introduce Review Of Media Regulations At May Meeting