EXCLUSIVE: Jason Taylor already has had a taste of TV, spending 15 years playing on Sundays for Miami, Washington and the New York Jets before retiring at the end of this past season as a Dolphin. He also was a contestant on Season 6 of ABC’s Dancing With The Stars in 2008, finishing as runner-up on a show where football players always seem to do well. WME will represent him in all areas. The signing is the latest NFL pickup for the agency, which last month inked Denver quarterback/media darling Tim Tebow for endorsements, public appearances, speaking engagements, TV, film, and books.
WME Signs Ex-NFL Star Jason Taylor
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest TV News
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- Nick Weidenfeld Inks First-Look Animation Deal With Hulu