EXCLUSIVE: Jamie Tarses and her Fan Fare banner are staying at Sony Pictures Television with a new two-year overall deal. The decision for Sony to re-up Tarses is a no-brainier as she is the studio’s most prolific non-writing producer. Tarses has 3 series on the air, ABC comedy Happy Endings, which is expected to be renewed for a third season, TNT’s Franklin & Bash, which returns for a second season this summer, and the upcoming TBS comedy series Men At Work. Additionally, Fan Fare has 2 broadcast pilots, CBS drama Baby Big Shot and the NBC Hilary Winston comedy. Former NBC and ABC executive Tarses came to Sony in 2005 when she joined Gavin Polone at his Sony-based Pariah. After selling a few projects, including the TBS series My Boys, the two parted ways at the end of 2006 when WME-repped Tarses launched her company Fan Fare and inked an overall deal with Sony. Her series for Sony also include Hawthorne, which ran on TNT for 3 seasons, ABC’s Mr. Sunshine and CBS’ Mad Love. Tarses has recently been working with Julia Franz who executive produces with her Men At Work as well as Fan Fare’s broadcast pilots.
Jamie Tarses Signs New Deal With Sony TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest TV News
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- NCAA Basketball Tops Friday Ratings; ‘The Originals’, ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Tick Up In Demo
- Conservative PAC TV Spots Prematurely Thank GOP For Defeating Obamacare