EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order: Criminal Intent alum Jamey Sheridan, who recurred as Vice President William Walden on the first season of Showtime’s acclaimed new drama Homeland, has been upped to regular for Season 2. In season 1, Vice President Walden survived an assassination attempt and offered Nicholas Brody (Damian Lewis) to run for the U.S. House of Representatives as he himself is priming for a Presidential run. In addition to his gig on Homeland, Sheridan, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, was recently cast as guest star (and potential recurring) in the CW pilot Arrow, playing Robert Queen, Olive Queen/Green Arrow’s (Stephen Amell) father.
Jamey Sheridan Upped To Regular On Showtime Drama 'Homeland'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
'Quantico': Priyanka Chopra Among 4 Cast Members Returning For Season 3, Michael Seitzman Set As New Showrunner
Latest TV News
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- ‘Dynasty’: Netflix To Distribute The CW Reboot Internationally Via Deal With CBS Studios Int’l
- ‘Criminal Minds’ Co-EP Virgil Williams Inks Overall Deal With Universal TV
- ‘Power’ Season 4 Review: ‘Fast & Furious’ Sung Kang Brings More Pedal To Metal
- ‘Fresh Off the Boat’ Co-EP Sanjay Shah Inks Overall Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- ‘Still Star-Crossed’ ABC Series Moving To Saturday After 3 Monday Airings