EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order: Criminal Intent alum Jamey Sheridan, who recurred as Vice President William Walden on the first season of Showtime’s acclaimed new drama Homeland, has been upped to regular for Season 2. In season 1, Vice President Walden survived an assassination attempt and offered Nicholas Brody (Damian Lewis) to run for the U.S. House of Representatives as he himself is priming for a Presidential run. In addition to his gig on Homeland, Sheridan, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, was recently cast as guest star (and potential recurring) in the CW pilot Arrow, playing Robert Queen, Olive Queen/Green Arrow’s (Stephen Amell) father.
Jamey Sheridan Upped To Regular On Showtime Drama 'Homeland'
What's Hot on Deadline
Uni/Blumhouse's 'Split' Is A Hit With High $39M To $40M+; 'Xander Cage' Falls Down - Saturday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Madonna Clarifies Nonviolent Intent Of Women’s March Speech For Critics Immune To Context
- Danny Strong On His Sundance Debut With J.D. Salinger Film, Donald Trump & ‘Empire’ Spinoff
- Country Star Luke Bryan To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl 2017
- Spurs v. Cavaliers Gives ABC Its Best Non-Christmas NBA Ratings Of Season
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise Bigly Post-Inauguration With Host Aziz Ansari
- ‘SNL’: Aziz Ansari Has A Message For Trump – And Isn’t Gaga Over ‘La La Land’