EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order: Criminal Intent alum Jamey Sheridan, who recurred as Vice President William Walden on the first season of Showtime’s acclaimed new drama Homeland, has been upped to regular for Season 2. In season 1, Vice President Walden survived an assassination attempt and offered Nicholas Brody (Damian Lewis) to run for the U.S. House of Representatives as he himself is priming for a Presidential run. In addition to his gig on Homeland, Sheridan, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, was recently cast as guest star (and potential recurring) in the CW pilot Arrow, playing Robert Queen, Olive Queen/Green Arrow’s (Stephen Amell) father.
Jamey Sheridan Upped To Regular On Showtime Drama 'Homeland'
What's Hot on Deadline
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’s Norman Reedus On Tonight’s Season Debut, What’s Next, ‘Ride’…
- Jemele Hill Returns To ESPN After Two-Week Suspension Over Twitter Firestorm — Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 8 Review: AMC Blockbuster Gets Its Groove Back For 100th Episode
- Justin Timberlake Set To Headline Super Bowl LII Halftime Performance
- Fire Up The Tardis: ‘Doctor Who’ Gets New Cast Members, Sets Details On Next Season
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders For Office? Press Secretary Says “Never Say Never”