EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order: Criminal Intent alum Jamey Sheridan, who recurred as Vice President William Walden on the first season of Showtime’s acclaimed new drama Homeland, has been upped to regular for Season 2. In season 1, Vice President Walden survived an assassination attempt and offered Nicholas Brody (Damian Lewis) to run for the U.S. House of Representatives as he himself is priming for a Presidential run. In addition to his gig on Homeland, Sheridan, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, was recently cast as guest star (and potential recurring) in the CW pilot Arrow, playing Robert Queen, Olive Queen/Green Arrow’s (Stephen Amell) father.
Jamey Sheridan Upped To Regular On Showtime Drama 'Homeland'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Latest TV News
- ‘Chelsea’ Executive Producer Bill Wolff Departs Netflix Talk Show
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Circus’ Is Apt Name For Showtime Docuseries Chronicling…
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Indicted On Child Porn Charges, Faces 20 Years In Prison
- Donald Trump Backs Out Of Debate With Bernie Sanders, TV Networks Mourn
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says