EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order: Criminal Intent alum Jamey Sheridan, who recurred as Vice President William Walden on the first season of Showtime’s acclaimed new drama Homeland, has been upped to regular for Season 2. In season 1, Vice President Walden survived an assassination attempt and offered Nicholas Brody (Damian Lewis) to run for the U.S. House of Representatives as he himself is priming for a Presidential run. In addition to his gig on Homeland, Sheridan, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, was recently cast as guest star (and potential recurring) in the CW pilot Arrow, playing Robert Queen, Olive Queen/Green Arrow’s (Stephen Amell) father.
Jamey Sheridan Upped To Regular On Showtime Drama 'Homeland'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- ‘The Tick’ Review: Amazon’s First Superhero Series Works Best Weird
- ‘Shut Eye’ Casts Rowena King; Jeremy Bobb In ‘Escape At Dannemora’