EXCLUSIVE: It looked good there for a day but Jake Gyllenhaal’s deal to star in the Albert Hughes-directed Motor City has veered off the road. Talks fell apart, over scheduling, I hear. The actor wanted to push the dates and financier Dark Castle did not. They are putting together lists for another actor to star in the film in the role of an ex-military man who is framed and sees his life and gal taken away by the bad guy. Gary Oldman and Amber Heard are already set in the Chad St. John-scripted film.
Jake Gyllenhaal Backs Out Of 'Motor City'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Lincoln Plaza Cinema Owner: Space To Stay A Movie Theater After Renovations
- ‘The Greatest Showman’ Live Movie Trailer Electrifies During ‘A Christmas Story Live’
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow – International Box Office
- Johnny Depp’s Ex-Lawyers Suing ‘Pirates’ Star Back After He Hit Them For $30M
- 'I, Tonya' Ices Robust Weekend; 'Disaster Artist', 'Shape of Water' & 'Call Me By Your Name' Expand – Specialty…
- Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For ‘Good Will Hunting’