EXCLUSIVE: It looked good there for a day but Jake Gyllenhaal’s deal to star in the Albert Hughes-directed Motor City has veered off the road. Talks fell apart, over scheduling, I hear. The actor wanted to push the dates and financier Dark Castle did not. They are putting together lists for another actor to star in the film in the role of an ex-military man who is framed and sees his life and gal taken away by the bad guy. Gary Oldman and Amber Heard are already set in the Chad St. John-scripted film.
Jake Gyllenhaal Backs Out Of 'Motor City'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' Targets $60M+; 'Bad Moms' Gets Sassy With $26.5M; 'Nerve' Holds Steady - Box Office Friday
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $16M - Friday Matinees
Latest Film News
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Targets $60M+; ‘Bad Moms’ Gets Sassy With $26.5M; ‘Nerve’ Holds Steady – Box…
- Vin Diesel Officially Passes 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars
- Anna Gunn Talks Starring In ‘Equity’, Working With Clint Eastwood & Rumors Of ‘Breaking Bad’ And ‘Deadwood…
- Marvel’s ‘Avengers 3’ Gets Official Title With Temp Name Hung On ‘Avengers 4’
- Animation Vets Launch Astro-Nomical Entertainment To Make Indie Toons
- Geoff Stults Jumps Into ‘Granite Mountain’; Martha Kelly Joins ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’