EXCLUSIVE: It looked good there for a day but Jake Gyllenhaal’s deal to star in the Albert Hughes-directed Motor City has veered off the road. Talks fell apart, over scheduling, I hear. The actor wanted to push the dates and financier Dark Castle did not. They are putting together lists for another actor to star in the film in the role of an ex-military man who is framed and sees his life and gal taken away by the bad guy. Gary Oldman and Amber Heard are already set in the Chad St. John-scripted film.
Jake Gyllenhaal Backs Out Of 'Motor City'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Dog's Purpose' Dog Supplier & Handler Issues Statement As Tracking For Film Stalls; PETA Responds - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Raw’ Director Reminds That Cannibals Are People: “We Label Them As Inhuman” – Sundance Studio
- AMC Theaters CEO Says He’s Focusing On Operations, But More Deals Are Possible
- Uni/Blumhouse’s ‘Split’ Is A Hit With $40M; ‘Xander Cage’ Falls Down – Monday Final
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Dog Supplier & Handler Issues Statement As Tracking For Film Stalls; PETA Responds…
- Netflix’s ‘Come Sunday’ Adds Stacey Sargeant; Joseph Ferrante Cast In ‘LAbyrinth’
- Peter Bart: Oscar Nominations Aren’t Emotional Roller Coasters Of Past Years