EXCLUSIVE: It looked good there for a day but Jake Gyllenhaal’s deal to star in the Albert Hughes-directed Motor City has veered off the road. Talks fell apart, over scheduling, I hear. The actor wanted to push the dates and financier Dark Castle did not. They are putting together lists for another actor to star in the film in the role of an ex-military man who is framed and sees his life and gal taken away by the bad guy. Gary Oldman and Amber Heard are already set in the Chad St. John-scripted film.
Jake Gyllenhaal Backs Out Of 'Motor City'
What's Hot on Deadline
Divorce Comedy With Royal Family Twist From Meghan Markle's Ex-Husband Trevor Engelson Set At Fox With Big Commitment
Rob Reiner Confuses Tucker Carlson Over Russia Investigation; Fox Host Slams Hollywood's Embrace Of China
Latest Film News
- Murders of Two Location Scouts Mourned By Location Managers Guild
- Liam McIntyre, ‘GLOW’s Sydelle Noel To Star In ‘The Clearing’; John D. Hickman Joins ‘The Escape of Prisoner 614…
- ‘It’ & ‘Stranger Things’ Star Finn Wolfhard Cast In ‘Dog Days’
- ‘Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them’ Sequel Adds David Sakurai
- YouTube Red Closes $3.5M Deal For Morgan Spurlock’s Toronto Docu ‘Super Size Me 2’
- Tyler Labine, ‘Insecure’s Jay Ellis & Nik Dodani Join Sony’s ‘The Maze’