EXCLUSIVE: Indian Paintbrush has acquired Off The Grid, an action thriller spec by Christopher Cantwell and Christopher Rogers. The film will be produced by Indian Paintbrush’s Steven Rales and Mark Royal and Mike Pruss will be co-producing. In Off The Grid, a professional “fixer” named Ghost who helps white-collar criminals change their identities and disappear saves a seemingly innocent woman from a violent loan shark. Ghost finds his own life in danger after a private security firm puts a price on his head. He goes “underground” in an attempt to discover who his mystery assailant is and gets caught in a tangled web of betrayal, revenge and murder. The scribes’ last screenplay, The Knoll, made the Black List. They are repped by Verve and Management 360, which negotiated with Indian Paintbrush’s Peter McPartlin.
Indian Paintbrush Buys Spec 'Off The Grid'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Alec Baldwin Plots TV Return As NYC Mayor In HBO Series
- UTA Signs Helmer Gavin Hood
- Relativity To Release Faith-Based Film ‘Hillsong–Let Hope Rise’
- Diablo Cody Set To Rewrite ‘Barbie’
- Seth Rogen Comes Out Smoking Over THR Charges Of Pot-Reeking Office
- WME Signs Film And Theater Director Julie Taymor