EXCLUSIVE: Indian Paintbrush has acquired Off The Grid, an action thriller spec by Christopher Cantwell and Christopher Rogers. The film will be produced by Indian Paintbrush’s Steven Rales and Mark Royal and Mike Pruss will be co-producing. In Off The Grid, a professional “fixer” named Ghost who helps white-collar criminals change their identities and disappear saves a seemingly innocent woman from a violent loan shark. Ghost finds his own life in danger after a private security firm puts a price on his head. He goes “underground” in an attempt to discover who his mystery assailant is and gets caught in a tangled web of betrayal, revenge and murder. The scribes’ last screenplay, The Knoll, made the Black List. They are repped by Verve and Management 360, which negotiated with Indian Paintbrush’s Peter McPartlin.
Indian Paintbrush Buys Spec 'Off The Grid'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- BAFTA Breakthrough Brits Opened Up; Ben-Hur Races To Cinecitta: Global Briefs
- OddLot Bags Spec ‘Septillion To One’
- ‘Power Of The Dog’ Author Don Winslow Firms Sequel Book And Movie Plans
- Matt Lanter Boards ‘USS Indianapolis’ With Nicholas Cage; Two More Jump In ‘The Lake’
- Bill Block Slams “Ridiculous” QED Infringement Lawsuit
- ‘The Gift’ Trailer: Joel Edgerton’s Directing Debut Might Make You Rethink Nostalgia