Lionsgate’s hotly anticipated The Hunger Games today held the first stop on its national mall tour with major talent in tow. The fan event at the Westfield Century City mall was mobbed because of the prospect of a meet-and-greet with director Gary Ross and stars Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, and Josh Hutcherson. The movie doesn’t even open until March 23rd but already it’s selling out tickets online and tracking huge. The mall tour will include stops in Atlanta, Seattle, Phoenix, Dallas, Miami, Chicago, and Minneapolis. Previous: ‘Hunger Games’ Comes On Tracking Huge.
'Hunger Games' Fan Frenzy Starts Early
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest Film News
- Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: “I’m Glad It’s Going Slowly, You Don’t Deserve A Bullet… Stay Tuned”…
- Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Reinstated: China & U.S. Release Date Set After Sept Delay
- ‘Suburbicon’ Production Designer On Cobbling Together Idyllic ’50s Suburb Out Of Disparate SoCal Locations
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+…
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role