Lionsgate’s hotly anticipated The Hunger Games today held the first stop on its national mall tour with major talent in tow. The fan event at the Westfield Century City mall was mobbed because of the prospect of a meet-and-greet with director Gary Ross and stars Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, and Josh Hutcherson. The movie doesn’t even open until March 23rd but already it’s selling out tickets online and tracking huge. The mall tour will include stops in Atlanta, Seattle, Phoenix, Dallas, Miami, Chicago, and Minneapolis. Previous: ‘Hunger Games’ Comes On Tracking Huge.
'Hunger Games' Fan Frenzy Starts Early
Trending Now on Deadline
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
More From Team
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow
- Disney's 'Cinderella' & 'The Jungle Book' Head To Turner Networks