Lionsgate’s hotly anticipated The Hunger Games today held the first stop on its national mall tour with major talent in tow. The fan event at the Westfield Century City mall was mobbed because of the prospect of a meet-and-greet with director Gary Ross and stars Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, and Josh Hutcherson. The movie doesn’t even open until March 23rd but already it’s selling out tickets online and tracking huge. The mall tour will include stops in Atlanta, Seattle, Phoenix, Dallas, Miami, Chicago, and Minneapolis. Previous: ‘Hunger Games’ Comes On Tracking Huge.
'Hunger Games' Fan Frenzy Starts Early
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM