Human Centipede 3‘s June start has been imperiled by threats of litigation between director Tom Six and Dieter Laser, the villain from the first film who had agreed to return for the third film but is now backing out. If this goes to the courts, it is possible it could cause the film to be delayed indefinitely. Considering that this series perpetuates the most degrading and appalling premise I’ve ever encountered for a fetish horror film–victims kidnapped and sewn together ass to mouth–anything that sidelines this hot steaming turd has to be the best news I’ve heard all week. Let’s hope the Centipede litigation has legs.
'Human Centipede 3' Endangered By Fight Between Director And Star
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'