Human Centipede 3‘s June start has been imperiled by threats of litigation between director Tom Six and Dieter Laser, the villain from the first film who had agreed to return for the third film but is now backing out. If this goes to the courts, it is possible it could cause the film to be delayed indefinitely. Considering that this series perpetuates the most degrading and appalling premise I’ve ever encountered for a fetish horror film–victims kidnapped and sewn together ass to mouth–anything that sidelines this hot steaming turd has to be the best news I’ve heard all week. Let’s hope the Centipede litigation has legs.
'Human Centipede 3' Endangered By Fight Between Director And Star
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’