Two weeks ago, Disney and DreamWorks announced a new title and a release date for the project once known as Welcome to People — it’s now known as People Like Us and is due to be released June 29. Now, three months before the film’s planned release, the companies have released a trailer, via Moviefone, for the dramatic comedy that stars Chris Pine, Olivia Wilde, Elizabeth Banks and Michelle Pfeiffer. It seems more weighted toward the dramatic than the comedy, at least judging by this trailer. The film marks the feature directing debut of co-writer Alex Kurtzman.
Hot Trailer: 'People Like Us'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest Film News
- Sierra/Affinity Boards Andrew Niccol’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Anon’ – Cannes
- ‘Jungle Book’ Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; ‘Mother’s Day’ Has Edge Over ‘Keanu…
- The Orchard Promotes Paul Davidson To Exec VP
- Home Entertainment Spending Fell 9% In Q1 Not Including Streaming Services
- Will Ferrell Not “Pursuing” ‘Reagan’ Black List Film After All
- Marc Platt To Bring Sega’s ‘Shinobi’ To Big Screen