Two weeks ago, Disney and DreamWorks announced a new title and a release date for the project once known as Welcome to People — it’s now known as People Like Us and is due to be released June 29. Now, three months before the film’s planned release, the companies have released a trailer, via Moviefone, for the dramatic comedy that stars Chris Pine, Olivia Wilde, Elizabeth Banks and Michelle Pfeiffer. It seems more weighted toward the dramatic than the comedy, at least judging by this trailer. The film marks the feature directing debut of co-writer Alex Kurtzman.
Hot Trailer: 'People Like Us'
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Christopher Nolan Shows Off 'Dunkirk,' Says “The Only Way To Carry You Through” The Film Is At A Theater – CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- WGA Says It’s Ready To Return To Bargaining Table – Update
- ‘Justice League’, ‘Wonder Woman’ & ‘Aquaman’ Fire Up Audience For Warner Bros…
- Fright Franchise ‘Five Nights At Freddy’s’ Blumhouse-Bound?
- Christopher Nolan Shows Off ‘Dunkirk,’ Says "The Only Way To Carry You Through" The Film Is At A Theater…
- ‘Annabelle 2’ Now Titled ‘Annabelle: Creation’ – CinemaCon
- John Doman Joins ‘Hard Powder’; Alessandra Ambrosio Returns For ‘Daddy’s Home’ Sequel