Two weeks ago, Disney and DreamWorks announced a new title and a release date for the project once known as Welcome to People — it’s now known as People Like Us and is due to be released June 29. Now, three months before the film’s planned release, the companies have released a trailer, via Moviefone, for the dramatic comedy that stars Chris Pine, Olivia Wilde, Elizabeth Banks and Michelle Pfeiffer. It seems more weighted toward the dramatic than the comedy, at least judging by this trailer. The film marks the feature directing debut of co-writer Alex Kurtzman.
Hot Trailer: 'People Like Us'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- STXfilms Buys Amy Schumer Pic ‘I Feel Pretty’: Cannes
- M. Night Shyamalan On Rediscovering His Groove With Micro-Budget Blockbusters — Deadline Disruptors
- Universal Wins ‘Salt To The Sea’ Auction: Neustadter & Weber To Write
- Peter Bart: Studios Bust Budgets Of Horror Genre, Hoping Monsters Will Be Monster Hits
- Disney’s Bob Iger On ‘Pirates’ Ransom Demand: “To Our Knowledge We Were Not Hacked”
- Lionsgate Q4 Beats Street With Higher Earnings & Revenue