Dimension Films has released a Red Band trailer for Piranha 3DD, the sequel to the silly 2010 film that was pointedly trashed by James Cameron when he was discussing the future potential of 3D films. That drew an aggressive response from the film’s producer Mark Canton, who reminded that Cameron directed Piranha 2 for Roger Corman early in his career and got fired. Based on what I’ve observed below in this new trailer, I can’t imagine that Cameron will be a fan of the sequel or that Canton will be defending it that hard. It looks like Girls Gone Wild with murderous prehistoric piranha, and David Hasselhoff. Here’s a little red meat in the water for Deadline’s comments section.
Hot? Red Band Trailer: 'Piranha 3DD'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Bollywood's Karan Johar Appeals For Peaceful 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release Amid Growing India-Pakistan Tensions
Latest Film News
- NBCUniversal Names Winners Of The 2016 Short Film Festival
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw Signs On For Ava DuVernay’s ‘Wrinkle In Time’
- Josh Gad Boards Fox’s ‘Murder On The Orient Express’
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Alan Taylor Returns To UTA
- Marisa Tomei In Talks To Join Robert De Niro In ‘War With Grandpa’
- Cinépolis Teams With CJ 4DPLEX To Rollout Additional 4DX Screens