Dimension Films has released a Red Band trailer for Piranha 3DD, the sequel to the silly 2010 film that was pointedly trashed by James Cameron when he was discussing the future potential of 3D films. That drew an aggressive response from the film’s producer Mark Canton, who reminded that Cameron directed Piranha 2 for Roger Corman early in his career and got fired. Based on what I’ve observed below in this new trailer, I can’t imagine that Cameron will be a fan of the sequel or that Canton will be defending it that hard. It looks like Girls Gone Wild with murderous prehistoric piranha, and David Hasselhoff. Here’s a little red meat in the water for Deadline’s comments section.
Hot? Red Band Trailer: 'Piranha 3DD'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies