Dimension Films has released a Red Band trailer for Piranha 3DD, the sequel to the silly 2010 film that was pointedly trashed by James Cameron when he was discussing the future potential of 3D films. That drew an aggressive response from the film’s producer Mark Canton, who reminded that Cameron directed Piranha 2 for Roger Corman early in his career and got fired. Based on what I’ve observed below in this new trailer, I can’t imagine that Cameron will be a fan of the sequel or that Canton will be defending it that hard. It looks like Girls Gone Wild with murderous prehistoric piranha, and David Hasselhoff. Here’s a little red meat in the water for Deadline’s comments section.
Hot? Red Band Trailer: 'Piranha 3DD'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Hillary Clinton Makes Surprise Appearance During Kathryn Bigelow's VR Tribeca Panel
- Alejandro González Iñárritu: Music Is "Highest Expression" – Tribeca
- ‘Gilbert’ Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: “This Could Be What Hell Is”…
- ‘Hounds Of Love’ Stars On A “Bloody Hard” Shoot And Horrifying “Theater Of The Mind”…
- Universal Moves ‘American Made’, Away From Fox’s ‘Kingsman’
- ‘No Man’s Land’ Director David Byars & Producer Morgan Spurlock On Opening A Necessary Dialogue…