GSN has acquired the cable network rights from FremantleMedia North America to more than 300 episodes of syndicated strip Family Feud hosted by Steve Harvey. The game show will debut in GSN on March 28, airing at 7 PM. GSN has been on a off-network buying spree under new EVP programming Amy Introcaso-Davis. Over the last few months, the network has acquired reruns of ABC’s Dancing With The Stars and Fox’s Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?
GSN Acquires 'Family Feud' Reruns
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
'This Is Us': Alexandra Breckenridge, & Jon Huertas Upped To Series Regulars For Season 2 Of NBC Drama
Latest TV News
- CMT President Brian Philips To Depart After 16 Years At the Viacom Network
- Primary Wave Adds Trio To Management Ranks
- Joel Zadak Makes Partner At Principato-Young Entertainment
- Fox’s Sky Acquisition: How Do Today’s Findings Affect Proposed Deal?
- ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Trailer: “Nothing Can Keep Us From Being Free”
- President Donald Trump Sets New Low With Sexist Twitter Attack On Mika Brzezinski