Whoopi Goldberg is joining Fox dramedy Glee for a multi-episode arc, while tabloid fixture and occasional actress Lindsay Lohan will appear in one episode. According to our sister site TVLine, which has the news, Goldberg will play Carmen Tibideaux, a professor at New York Academy of the Dramatic Arts (NYADA) who does Kurt and Rachel’s auditions. Meanwhile, Lohan will play herself, serving as a celebrity judge at Nationals.
'Glee' Enlists Whoopi Goldberg & Lindsay Lohan
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'