Whoopi Goldberg is joining Fox dramedy Glee for a multi-episode arc, while tabloid fixture and occasional actress Lindsay Lohan will appear in one episode. According to our sister site TVLine, which has the news, Goldberg will play Carmen Tibideaux, a professor at New York Academy of the Dramatic Arts (NYADA) who does Kurt and Rachel’s auditions. Meanwhile, Lohan will play herself, serving as a celebrity judge at Nationals.
'Glee' Enlists Whoopi Goldberg & Lindsay Lohan
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot