Whoopi Goldberg is joining Fox dramedy Glee for a multi-episode arc, while tabloid fixture and occasional actress Lindsay Lohan will appear in one episode. According to our sister site TVLine, which has the news, Goldberg will play Carmen Tibideaux, a professor at New York Academy of the Dramatic Arts (NYADA) who does Kurt and Rachel’s auditions. Meanwhile, Lohan will play herself, serving as a celebrity judge at Nationals.
'Glee' Enlists Whoopi Goldberg & Lindsay Lohan
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Ex-Fox News Analyst Tamara Holder Blasts Rupert Murdoch As “Liar Or Delusional”, Says “Lives Destroyed”
- NFL Anthem Protests Week 15 – A Game Of Chicken Raises The League’s Stakes
- MSNBC Confirms 1999 Separation Payment To Female Staffer Following Chris Matthews’ Inappropriate Jokes
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Kevin Hart, Foo Fighters & Trump
- Kevin Hart Brings Holiday Cheer & Beleaguered Captain Shadow To ‘SNL’
- ‘SNL’ Weekend Update Shames Hollywood Gropers, Banishes Omarosa And Welcomes Sleazy Boat Guy