Whoopi Goldberg is joining Fox dramedy Glee for a multi-episode arc, while tabloid fixture and occasional actress Lindsay Lohan will appear in one episode. According to our sister site TVLine, which has the news, Goldberg will play Carmen Tibideaux, a professor at New York Academy of the Dramatic Arts (NYADA) who does Kurt and Rachel’s auditions. Meanwhile, Lohan will play herself, serving as a celebrity judge at Nationals.
'Glee' Enlists Whoopi Goldberg & Lindsay Lohan
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Andreeva
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive