EXCLUSIVE: Dennis Haysbert has signed with Bob Gersh at the Gersh Agency. Haysbert, who starred in the series The Unit and films like Michael Mann’s Heat, has become most identified with his role as the Allstate spokesman. Haysbert, who’s managed by GS Management Group, will next be seen in LUV, the Sundance film that was acquired by Indomina and BET, and The Weinstein Co’s The Details, both of which will be released this summer. Haysbert just wrapped the Rob Meltzer comedy Welcome To The Jungle.
Gersh Signs TV/Film Star Dennis Haysbert
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest Film News
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International…
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- Jazz Doc 'I Called Him Morgan' Hits Solid Note; 'Wilson' Walks Slow – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Sing’ Gives Voice To $600M At Worldwide Box Office
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- Watch Public Memorial For Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher Livestreamed Here – Update