EXCLUSIVE: Genesis Rodriguez is in negotiations to star opposite Paul Walker in Hours, the post-Hurricane Katrina indie thriller that Eric Heisserer (Final Destination 5) wrote and is directing — his feature helming debut. Peter Safran is producing. The film centers on a father (Walker) who fights to keep his newborn daughter alive in a New Orleans hospital after Katrina hits the city. Rodriguez, repped by ICM and De Paz Management, most recently appeared on Man On A Ledge opposite Sam Worthington and Elizabeth Banks, and next up is Will Ferrell’s Casa De Mi Padre and the ensemble What To Expect When You’re Expecting. The actress just wrapped Lionsgate’s The Last Stand.
Genesis Rodriguez Cast In Paul Walker Indie Pic 'Hours'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Cosby Found Guilty In Sexual Assault Retrial, Lashes Out In Court After Verdict; Defense Plans Appeal - Update
'Suits' Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle's Exits, New Twist, Season 8 & Spinoff Details
'Mission: Impossible - Fallout': Tom Cruise Jumped Out Of Plane 106 Times For Skydive Stunt - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- STX Entertainment Files For Hong Kong Stock Exchange Listing
- ‘Diane’, ‘Island Of The Hungry Ghosts’, Alia Shawkat & Jeffrey Wright Among Tribeca Winners
- Aussie Movie Theater Plays ‘Hereditary’ Horror Movie Trailer Before ‘Peter Rabbit’
- Lionsgate Closes Out CinemaCon With ‘Robin Hood’, ‘A Simple Favor’, ‘Blindspotting’ & More
- Tribeca Bow 'Disobedience' Hits Theaters; Claire Denis & Juliette Binoche 'Let The Sunshine In' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Timur Bekmambetov Wants His $800,000 Before Weinstein’s ‘The Current War’ Is Auctioned In Bankruptcy