EXCLUSIVE: Genesis Rodriguez is in negotiations to star opposite Paul Walker in Hours, the post-Hurricane Katrina indie thriller that Eric Heisserer (Final Destination 5) wrote and is directing — his feature helming debut. Peter Safran is producing. The film centers on a father (Walker) who fights to keep his newborn daughter alive in a New Orleans hospital after Katrina hits the city. Rodriguez, repped by ICM and De Paz Management, most recently appeared on Man On A Ledge opposite Sam Worthington and Elizabeth Banks, and next up is Will Ferrell’s Casa De Mi Padre and the ensemble What To Expect When You’re Expecting. The actress just wrapped Lionsgate’s The Last Stand.
Genesis Rodriguez Cast In Paul Walker Indie Pic 'Hours'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Latest Film News
- ‘Dunkirk’ Review: Christopher Nolan Makes A Film About War That Hitchcock Would Have Loved
- ‘Death Note’ Director Adam Wingard Considers President Donald Trump A Supervillain – Comic-Con
- In The Tea Leaves Of Summer, Some (Speculative) Outlines Of A Laura Dern Presidency At The Film Academy
- Post-Cannes, Will Smith Continues To Bang Drum For Netflix As Industry Game Changer: ‘Bright’ At Comic-Con
- ‘Bright’ Trailer: Netflix’s Mega Will Smith Sci-Fi Movie Hits Comic-Con
- ‘The Purge’ Sequel Taps ‘Burning Sands’ Director Gerard McMurray