Freddie Prinze Jr. has joined the cast of NBC’s untitled Hilary Winston comedy pilot. The single-camera project centers on Agnes (Sarah Wright), a shy, focused woman who, after being dumped by her fiance Noah (Prinze), leans on her co-workers at Pharmville to help her come out of her shell and plot her revenge. Noah also works at Pharmville, but he’s worked his way up from “lab rat” to corporate. Engaged to Agnes for two years, and romantically involved for four, he has decided to break up with her because his new job has suddenly given him the chance to be new Noah, and new Noah is about easy laughs and good times. He’s ready to come out of his nerd shell, and part of that shell is Agnes. In addition to Wright, Prinze also joins previously cast Mena Suvari, Kyle Howard, Aubrey Dollar and Joanna Kerns. He is with ICM and Brillstein Entertainment.
Freddie Prinze Jr. To Co-Star In NBC's Hilary Winston Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America’s On A Roll!”
- Stephen Colbert Welcomes Comedy Central ‘Broad City’ Talent To ‘Late Show’
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love