Freddie Prinze Jr. has joined the cast of NBC’s untitled Hilary Winston comedy pilot. The single-camera project centers on Agnes (Sarah Wright), a shy, focused woman who, after being dumped by her fiance Noah (Prinze), leans on her co-workers at Pharmville to help her come out of her shell and plot her revenge. Noah also works at Pharmville, but he’s worked his way up from “lab rat” to corporate. Engaged to Agnes for two years, and romantically involved for four, he has decided to break up with her because his new job has suddenly given him the chance to be new Noah, and new Noah is about easy laughs and good times. He’s ready to come out of his nerd shell, and part of that shell is Agnes. In addition to Wright, Prinze also joins previously cast Mena Suvari, Kyle Howard, Aubrey Dollar and Joanna Kerns. He is with ICM and Brillstein Entertainment.
Freddie Prinze Jr. To Co-Star In NBC's Hilary Winston Comedy Pilot
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup