Freddie Prinze Jr. has joined the cast of NBC’s untitled Hilary Winston comedy pilot. The single-camera project centers on Agnes (Sarah Wright), a shy, focused woman who, after being dumped by her fiance Noah (Prinze), leans on her co-workers at Pharmville to help her come out of her shell and plot her revenge. Noah also works at Pharmville, but he’s worked his way up from “lab rat” to corporate. Engaged to Agnes for two years, and romantically involved for four, he has decided to break up with her because his new job has suddenly given him the chance to be new Noah, and new Noah is about easy laughs and good times. He’s ready to come out of his nerd shell, and part of that shell is Agnes. In addition to Wright, Prinze also joins previously cast Mena Suvari, Kyle Howard, Aubrey Dollar and Joanna Kerns. He is with ICM and Brillstein Entertainment.
Freddie Prinze Jr. To Co-Star In NBC's Hilary Winston Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres