Freddie Prinze Jr. has joined the cast of NBC’s untitled Hilary Winston comedy pilot. The single-camera project centers on Agnes (Sarah Wright), a shy, focused woman who, after being dumped by her fiance Noah (Prinze), leans on her co-workers at Pharmville to help her come out of her shell and plot her revenge. Noah also works at Pharmville, but he’s worked his way up from “lab rat” to corporate. Engaged to Agnes for two years, and romantically involved for four, he has decided to break up with her because his new job has suddenly given him the chance to be new Noah, and new Noah is about easy laughs and good times. He’s ready to come out of his nerd shell, and part of that shell is Agnes. In addition to Wright, Prinze also joins previously cast Mena Suvari, Kyle Howard, Aubrey Dollar and Joanna Kerns. He is with ICM and Brillstein Entertainment.
Freddie Prinze Jr. To Co-Star In NBC's Hilary Winston Comedy Pilot
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips