Freddie Prinze Jr. has joined the cast of NBC’s untitled Hilary Winston comedy pilot. The single-camera project centers on Agnes (Sarah Wright), a shy, focused woman who, after being dumped by her fiance Noah (Prinze), leans on her co-workers at Pharmville to help her come out of her shell and plot her revenge. Noah also works at Pharmville, but he’s worked his way up from “lab rat” to corporate. Engaged to Agnes for two years, and romantically involved for four, he has decided to break up with her because his new job has suddenly given him the chance to be new Noah, and new Noah is about easy laughs and good times. He’s ready to come out of his nerd shell, and part of that shell is Agnes. In addition to Wright, Prinze also joins previously cast Mena Suvari, Kyle Howard, Aubrey Dollar and Joanna Kerns. He is with ICM and Brillstein Entertainment.
Freddie Prinze Jr. To Co-Star In NBC's Hilary Winston Comedy Pilot
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC