MundoFox, the Spanish-language TV network backed by Fox International Channels and Colombia’s RCN Television Group, has appointed Emiliano Saccone as president. He will oversee the broadcast network’s programming, acquisitions, affiliate relations, production and distribution. MundoFox, slated to launch in the fall, has locked in affiliates in 20 DMAs, representing over 40% of U.S. Hispanic households, and is targeting distribution in over 75% of U.S. Hispanic households by launch. Saccone comes from FIC where served as President of Entertainment and EVP Content for Fox International Channels. During his 13-year career at FIC, he is credited with shepherding the ratings growth of the division’s channels in Latin America, including Fox, National Geographic and FX to record ratings. Additionally, Saccone oversaw the production houses Fox Toma 1 and Fox Telecolombia, which produced such series as El Capo (RCN), Tabu (NatGeo), La Mariposa (Univision) and Mental (Fox), the only U.S. broadcast network series ever produced entirely in Latin America.
Fox's Upcoming Spanish-Language Network Hires President
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres