MundoFox, the Spanish-language TV network backed by Fox International Channels and Colombia’s RCN Television Group, has appointed Emiliano Saccone as president. He will oversee the broadcast network’s programming, acquisitions, affiliate relations, production and distribution. MundoFox, slated to launch in the fall, has locked in affiliates in 20 DMAs, representing over 40% of U.S. Hispanic households, and is targeting distribution in over 75% of U.S. Hispanic households by launch. Saccone comes from FIC where served as President of Entertainment and EVP Content for Fox International Channels. During his 13-year career at FIC, he is credited with shepherding the ratings growth of the division’s channels in Latin America, including Fox, National Geographic and FX to record ratings. Additionally, Saccone oversaw the production houses Fox Toma 1 and Fox Telecolombia, which produced such series as El Capo (RCN), Tabu (NatGeo), La Mariposa (Univision) and Mental (Fox), the only U.S. broadcast network series ever produced entirely in Latin America.
Fox's Upcoming Spanish-Language Network Hires President
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest TV News
- Telemundo Responds To SAG-AFTRA’s Accusation Of Censorship For Not Airing Ad Critical Of NBCUniversal
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Including The Oscars – With A Little Help From Pete Hammond
- AT&T, HBO Ink All-Platform Content Deal; Programming Set For OTT Service
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Donald Trump’s Doctor Explains “Astonishingly Healthy” Medical Record To NBC News
- NBC Buys Modern-Day Noah’s Ark Drama Produced By Robert Zemeckis