MundoFox, the Spanish-language TV network backed by Fox International Channels and Colombia’s RCN Television Group, has appointed Emiliano Saccone as president. He will oversee the broadcast network’s programming, acquisitions, affiliate relations, production and distribution. MundoFox, slated to launch in the fall, has locked in affiliates in 20 DMAs, representing over 40% of U.S. Hispanic households, and is targeting distribution in over 75% of U.S. Hispanic households by launch. Saccone comes from FIC where served as President of Entertainment and EVP Content for Fox International Channels. During his 13-year career at FIC, he is credited with shepherding the ratings growth of the division’s channels in Latin America, including Fox, National Geographic and FX to record ratings. Additionally, Saccone oversaw the production houses Fox Toma 1 and Fox Telecolombia, which produced such series as El Capo (RCN), Tabu (NatGeo), La Mariposa (Univision) and Mental (Fox), the only U.S. broadcast network series ever produced entirely in Latin America.
Fox's Upcoming Spanish-Language Network Hires President
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55