EXCLUSIVE: Kali Hawk, who recurs on Fox’s freshman comedy New Girl, has been tapped as a performer on the network’s In Living Color reboot, executive produced by Keenan Ivory Wayans, creator and star of the groundbreaking 1990s original. Also cast in the remake is Jennifer Bartels. They join recently cast Jermaine Fowler and Lilrel Howery. The new In Living Color will debut as two half-hour specials. They were originally eyed to air in conjunction with Fox’s 25th anniversary celebration, which will be marked with a special on April 22. The In Living Color specials, which will film in April, will now air at a later day, with a May berth a possibility. Fox21 is producing. Hawk’s feature credits includes Couples Retreat, Get Him To The Greek and last summer’s smash Bridesmaids. She is with Paradigm. Bartels is with Stewart Talent and 3 Arts.
Fox's 'In Living Color' Reboot Builds Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
- Major League Baseball Makes Pitch To Speed Up Games
- Sony Pictures Television Reshuffles International Production Team
- Olympics Ratings Rise From 2018 Low; Down From 2014 On 2nd Sunday Of Games
- ‘Andi Mack’ Renewed For Third Season On Disney Channel
- David Attenborough’s New Wildlife Series Leads BBC Showcase Deals