EXCLUSIVE: Kali Hawk, who recurs on Fox’s freshman comedy New Girl, has been tapped as a performer on the network’s In Living Color reboot, executive produced by Keenan Ivory Wayans, creator and star of the groundbreaking 1990s original. Also cast in the remake is Jennifer Bartels. They join recently cast Jermaine Fowler and Lilrel Howery. The new In Living Color will debut as two half-hour specials. They were originally eyed to air in conjunction with Fox’s 25th anniversary celebration, which will be marked with a special on April 22. The In Living Color specials, which will film in April, will now air at a later day, with a May berth a possibility. Fox21 is producing. Hawk’s feature credits includes Couples Retreat, Get Him To The Greek and last summer’s smash Bridesmaids. She is with Paradigm. Bartels is with Stewart Talent and 3 Arts.
Fox's 'In Living Color' Reboot Builds Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ‘Jane The Virgin’ Emmy Campaign Employs Gina Rodriguez’s Own Words
- Jon Cor Joins ‘Shadowhunters’ On ABC Family
- Keke Palmer Joins ‘Grease: Live’ On Fox
- Graham Moore-Marc Forster Outbreak Drama Gets 10-Episode NBC Series Order
- Evolution Media Ups Alex Baskin To Partner, Expands Creative Team
- ‘Banshee’ Co-Creator Jonathan Tropper Inks Deal With HBO-Cinemax