EXCLUSIVE: Kali Hawk, who recurs on Fox’s freshman comedy New Girl, has been tapped as a performer on the network’s In Living Color reboot, executive produced by Keenan Ivory Wayans, creator and star of the groundbreaking 1990s original. Also cast in the remake is Jennifer Bartels. They join recently cast Jermaine Fowler and Lilrel Howery. The new In Living Color will debut as two half-hour specials. They were originally eyed to air in conjunction with Fox’s 25th anniversary celebration, which will be marked with a special on April 22. The In Living Color specials, which will film in April, will now air at a later day, with a May berth a possibility. Fox21 is producing. Hawk’s feature credits includes Couples Retreat, Get Him To The Greek and last summer’s smash Bridesmaids. She is with Paradigm. Bartels is with Stewart Talent and 3 Arts.
Fox's 'In Living Color' Reboot Builds Cast
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'