EXCLUSIVE: Kali Hawk, who recurs on Fox’s freshman comedy New Girl, has been tapped as a performer on the network’s In Living Color reboot, executive produced by Keenan Ivory Wayans, creator and star of the groundbreaking 1990s original. Also cast in the remake is Jennifer Bartels. They join recently cast Jermaine Fowler and Lilrel Howery. The new In Living Color will debut as two half-hour specials. They were originally eyed to air in conjunction with Fox’s 25th anniversary celebration, which will be marked with a special on April 22. The In Living Color specials, which will film in April, will now air at a later day, with a May berth a possibility. Fox21 is producing. Hawk’s feature credits includes Couples Retreat, Get Him To The Greek and last summer’s smash Bridesmaids. She is with Paradigm. Bartels is with Stewart Talent and 3 Arts.
Fox's 'In Living Color' Reboot Builds Cast
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Levine To Produce Autobiographical 1990s Family Comedy For NBC
- Ted Gold Joins Spike TV As Head Of Scripted Series
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'