EXCLUSIVE: Kali Hawk, who recurs on Fox’s freshman comedy New Girl, has been tapped as a performer on the network’s In Living Color reboot, executive produced by Keenan Ivory Wayans, creator and star of the groundbreaking 1990s original. Also cast in the remake is Jennifer Bartels. They join recently cast Jermaine Fowler and Lilrel Howery. The new In Living Color will debut as two half-hour specials. They were originally eyed to air in conjunction with Fox’s 25th anniversary celebration, which will be marked with a special on April 22. The In Living Color specials, which will film in April, will now air at a later day, with a May berth a possibility. Fox21 is producing. Hawk’s feature credits includes Couples Retreat, Get Him To The Greek and last summer’s smash Bridesmaids. She is with Paradigm. Bartels is with Stewart Talent and 3 Arts.
Fox's 'In Living Color' Reboot Builds Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive