American Idol‘s performance shows will remain two-hour-long for the rest of the season. Fox was planning to switch to 90-minute Idol performance episodes starting April 4, followed by new episodes of I Hate My Teenage Daughter. The freshman comedy, which has been doing poorly as part of Fox’s two-hour Tuesday comedy block, will now come off the schedule after its final Tuesday 8:30 PM airing. The remaining original episodes will air in the summer, likely after the show has already been canceled.
Fox Sticks With Two-Hour 'Idol' Performance Shows, Pushes 'Daughter' To Summer
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?