No down-to-the-wire renewal for Bones this time — Fox has given an early eighth-season pickup to the procedural dramedy. “Over the past seven seasons, Hart Hanson, Stephen Nathan and the incredible Bones cast and crew have redefined the traditional crime procedural with an irreverent and adventurous sensibility and I’m really happy to have this distinctive, fan-favorite on our schedule for another season,” Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly said. Bones returns to the schedule on a new night this coming Monday. While Fox has had hard-fought negotiations with Bones producer 20th Century Fox TV in the past, with House gone, Terra Nova cancelled and Alcatraz and The Finder unlikely to return, Fox moved in quickly this time to secure its strongest utility player.
Fox's 'Bones' Renewed For Eighth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
'Fresh Off The Boat' Inches Up As Fox Comedies & 'The Muppets' Drop; The CW Fall Kickoff OK With 'The Flash', 'iZombie'
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Books John Boehner For ‘Tonight Show’ As Pol Guests Suddenly Sexy
- ‘Red Oaks’ Review: Amazon’s 1985-Set Coming-Of-Age Comedy Is A Grand Slam
- Kevin Corcoran Dies: ‘Old Yeller’ Actor And TV Producer Was 66
- Eva Longoria To Produce Interracial Family Comedy For ABC
- Deborah Barak Promoted To President Of Business Operations At CBS
- Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today — Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over