No down-to-the-wire renewal for Bones this time — Fox has given an early eighth-season pickup to the procedural dramedy. “Over the past seven seasons, Hart Hanson, Stephen Nathan and the incredible Bones cast and crew have redefined the traditional crime procedural with an irreverent and adventurous sensibility and I’m really happy to have this distinctive, fan-favorite on our schedule for another season,” Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly said. Bones returns to the schedule on a new night this coming Monday. While Fox has had hard-fought negotiations with Bones producer 20th Century Fox TV in the past, with House gone, Terra Nova cancelled and Alcatraz and The Finder unlikely to return, Fox moved in quickly this time to secure its strongest utility player.
Fox's 'Bones' Renewed For Eighth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report
- ‘Rellik’ & ‘The Miniaturist’ Head To China Via Streaming Service iQIYI
- BBC Upgrades Scandinavian Crime Drama ‘The Bridge’ To BBC Two