It looks like it’s over for Fox’s freshman comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which is being taken off the schedule effective immediately. Last week, the network preempted the episodes of the multi-camera comedy that were supposed to air after American Idol‘s performance show, which was extended to two hours for the rest of the season. Now Fox is also pulling the remaining two episodes of Teenage Daughter that were slated to air as part of Fox’s two-hour Tuesday comedy block at 8:30 PM. Teenage Daughter has been the lowest-rated piece of the block, hitting a series low last night when it fell to a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. (Sophomore Breaking In is not doing much better at a 1.3.) For the next two weeks, Raising Hope repeats will air in the Tuesday 8:30 PM slot. The remaining Teenage Daughter originals will be burned off in the summer.
Fox Pulls 'I Hate My Teenage Daughter' From Schedule
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates