It looks like it’s over for Fox’s freshman comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which is being taken off the schedule effective immediately. Last week, the network preempted the episodes of the multi-camera comedy that were supposed to air after American Idol‘s performance show, which was extended to two hours for the rest of the season. Now Fox is also pulling the remaining two episodes of Teenage Daughter that were slated to air as part of Fox’s two-hour Tuesday comedy block at 8:30 PM. Teenage Daughter has been the lowest-rated piece of the block, hitting a series low last night when it fell to a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. (Sophomore Breaking In is not doing much better at a 1.3.) For the next two weeks, Raising Hope repeats will air in the Tuesday 8:30 PM slot. The remaining Teenage Daughter originals will be burned off in the summer.
Fox Pulls 'I Hate My Teenage Daughter' From Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- Fox & Twitter Partner On Streaming Initiatives For ‘Empire’, ‘The Mick’, And ‘Ghosted’
- Donald Trump’s “Baseless” Desire To Toss Ex-‘Apprentice’ Hopeful’s Suit Slammed
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East
- Jamie Lee Curtis To Star In & Produce Funeral Home Comedy In Works At CBS
- ‘Oscar Pistorius: Blade Runner Killer’ Movie Set For Fall Premiere On Lifetime
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Showrunner Erica Shelton Kodish Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios