It looks like it’s over for Fox’s freshman comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which is being taken off the schedule effective immediately. Last week, the network preempted the episodes of the multi-camera comedy that were supposed to air after American Idol‘s performance show, which was extended to two hours for the rest of the season. Now Fox is also pulling the remaining two episodes of Teenage Daughter that were slated to air as part of Fox’s two-hour Tuesday comedy block at 8:30 PM. Teenage Daughter has been the lowest-rated piece of the block, hitting a series low last night when it fell to a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. (Sophomore Breaking In is not doing much better at a 1.3.) For the next two weeks, Raising Hope repeats will air in the Tuesday 8:30 PM slot. The remaining Teenage Daughter originals will be burned off in the summer.
Fox Pulls 'I Hate My Teenage Daughter' From Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive
- 'The Expanse' Picked Up By Amazon For Season 4 After Syfy Cancellation