It looks like it’s over for Fox’s freshman comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which is being taken off the schedule effective immediately. Last week, the network preempted the episodes of the multi-camera comedy that were supposed to air after American Idol‘s performance show, which was extended to two hours for the rest of the season. Now Fox is also pulling the remaining two episodes of Teenage Daughter that were slated to air as part of Fox’s two-hour Tuesday comedy block at 8:30 PM. Teenage Daughter has been the lowest-rated piece of the block, hitting a series low last night when it fell to a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. (Sophomore Breaking In is not doing much better at a 1.3.) For the next two weeks, Raising Hope repeats will air in the Tuesday 8:30 PM slot. The remaining Teenage Daughter originals will be burned off in the summer.
Fox Pulls 'I Hate My Teenage Daughter' From Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’
- Justice Department Settles Suit Over DirecTV’s Effort To Keep Dodgers Games Dark – Update
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison
- ‘Grace And Frankie’: Marta Kauffman On Season 3, Dolly Parton & Why It’s Great To Be A Woman