In its second week on the air, Fox News Channel‘s Fox And Friends First, the new 5 AM hour of the Fox And Friends morning show, averaged 146,000 viewers in the key TV news demographic of adults 25-54 from 3/11-3/16. Given Fox News’ across-the-board ratings strength, it is not surprising that Fox And Friends First beat its news network competition in the hour. But somewhat surprisingly, the 5 AM show also topped most of CNN‘s evening programs last week, including John King USA (117,000) at 6 PM, Erin Burnett Outfront (126,000) at 7 PM and Piers Morgan Tonight (133,000) at 10 PM. The only CNN early fringe/primetime show to edge Fox And Frends First was tentpole Anderson 360 (156,000) by a small margin. This is not the first time CNN’s primetime lineup has been beaten by overnight Fox News show. In October, Fox News’ 3 AM program Red Eye topped both Piers Morgan and Erin Burnett Outfront in the demo.
Fox News' New 5 AM Show Tops Most Of CNN's Evening Lineup In Ratings
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55