Displaced by new drama Touch, Fox’s The Finder will finish its freshman run on Fridays. The Bones offshoot was originally slated to air its entire season on Thursdays. But Fox recently announced that its high-profile midseason drama Touch will get the post-American Idol slot beginning March 15. So The Finder‘s last Thursday episode will air on March 8. After a brief hiatus, the drama will resurface in the Friday 8 PM slot, beginning April 6 for its last 3 episodes of the season and likely series. There, it will replace the latest Gordon Ramsay series, Hotell Hell, which will now premiere in the summer, possibly paired with one of the the other 2 Ramsay shows, Hell’s Kitchen (I can see the promos already — A Night Of Hell on Fox) and MasterChef.
Fox Moves 'The Finder' To Fridays, Pushes 'Hotel Hell' To Summer
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait
- Joseph Wapner Dies: ‘People’s Court’ Judge Was 97