Displaced by new drama Touch, Fox’s The Finder will finish its freshman run on Fridays. The Bones offshoot was originally slated to air its entire season on Thursdays. But Fox recently announced that its high-profile midseason drama Touch will get the post-American Idol slot beginning March 15. So The Finder‘s last Thursday episode will air on March 8. After a brief hiatus, the drama will resurface in the Friday 8 PM slot, beginning April 6 for its last 3 episodes of the season and likely series. There, it will replace the latest Gordon Ramsay series, Hotell Hell, which will now premiere in the summer, possibly paired with one of the the other 2 Ramsay shows, Hell’s Kitchen (I can see the promos already — A Night Of Hell on Fox) and MasterChef.
Fox Moves 'The Finder' To Fridays, Pushes 'Hotel Hell' To Summer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser