Displaced by new drama Touch, Fox’s The Finder will finish its freshman run on Fridays. The Bones offshoot was originally slated to air its entire season on Thursdays. But Fox recently announced that its high-profile midseason drama Touch will get the post-American Idol slot beginning March 15. So The Finder‘s last Thursday episode will air on March 8. After a brief hiatus, the drama will resurface in the Friday 8 PM slot, beginning April 6 for its last 3 episodes of the season and likely series. There, it will replace the latest Gordon Ramsay series, Hotell Hell, which will now premiere in the summer, possibly paired with one of the the other 2 Ramsay shows, Hell’s Kitchen (I can see the promos already — A Night Of Hell on Fox) and MasterChef.
Fox Moves 'The Finder' To Fridays, Pushes 'Hotel Hell' To Summer
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- Should Viacom Buy Scripps Networks? Wall Streeters Are Skeptical
- ‘Carpool Karaoke’: Usher Teaches Dance Moves To James Corden, Cleans Up Hollywood Star
- Trump Tweets Transgender People Will Be Banned From Serving In U.S. Military
- Imagine Announces $100M TV Production Venture With China’s TVB
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump
- ‘Hit The Road’ Star Jason Alexander On Making A Family Comedy Not For Families — TCA