After four weeks of miniscule ratings on Saturday night, Fox is pulling the Jennifer Lopez/Marc Anthony reality series Q’Viva: The Chosen from primetime and moving it to Saturday late night. Q’Viva, whose original US broadcasts air on Spanish-language network Univision, started off its run on Fox with a .8 rating among adults 18-49 in the 8-10 PM Saturday slot and subsequently dropped to a .5 rating. Fox will replace the two remaining two-hour episodes of Q’Viva with Cops, which had been averaging a 1.2 demo rating in the time period. Meanwhile, the last two segments of Q’Viva will be trimmed to fit in Fox’s 90-minute Saturday late-night block from 11 PM-12:30 AM.
Fox Moves 'Q'Viva' To Saturday Late Night
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…