Deal-making for the April 1-4 TV market in Cannes is getting started. Toronto-based animation house Cuppa Coffee Studios’ announced today that it is shopping a 20-episode series, titled The F’n Osbournes at the market, where it hopes to secure financing. Continuing the focus on Ozzy Osbourne and his brood that began with the MTV show The Osbournes, the stop-motion series would be executive produced by Sharon and Jack Osbourne, along with Cuppa Coffee founder and show creator Adam Shaheen. Cuppa Coffee’s credits include MTV’s Celebrity Death Match and Comedy Central’s Ugly Americans.
Ozzy And Family Get Animated For New Comedy: MIPTV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Rises To $199M Overseas, $267M+ Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Bests Stephen Colbert In Total Viewers For First Week Since Donald Trump Inauguration
- ‘Six’: Eric Ladin Joins Season 2 Of History’s Navy SEAL Drama As New Regular
- ‘Power’ Season 4 Premiere Viewership Steady With 2016, Starz App Use Surges
- ‘Eric & Jessie’ Renewed For Season 3 By E!
- Seth Meyers Mocks “Dummy” Donald Trump For Trumpcare “Mean” Nickname Boast
- Russell Brand To Speak At Edinburgh TV Fest; Discovery & Atari Launch New Game Show – Global Briefs