Deal-making for the April 1-4 TV market in Cannes is getting started. Toronto-based animation house Cuppa Coffee Studios’ announced today that it is shopping a 20-episode series, titled The F’n Osbournes at the market, where it hopes to secure financing. Continuing the focus on Ozzy Osbourne and his brood that began with the MTV show The Osbournes, the stop-motion series would be executive produced by Sharon and Jack Osbourne, along with Cuppa Coffee founder and show creator Adam Shaheen. Cuppa Coffee’s credits include MTV’s Celebrity Death Match and Comedy Central’s Ugly Americans.
Ozzy And Family Get Animated For New Comedy: MIPTV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15M Opening Day; 5-Day Outlook Now At $63M-$65M
'Quantico': Priyanka Chopra Among 4 Cast Members Returning For Season 3, Michael Seitzman Set As New Showrunner
Latest TV News
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Movie To Start Production In 2018
- Samantha Bee Looks For All The Words Donald Trump And His Team Are Hiding
- ‘Really?! With Seth & Amy’: Meyers & Poehler Trash Trump/Caesar Protests On ‘Late Night’
- 'Fargo' EP Noah Hawley On Open-Ended Finale, Potential Season 4 & 'Cat's Cradle'
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’: First Poster Brings The Solitary Superheroes Together
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Ratings Score Core Demo Series High With Season 2 Premiere