Deal-making for the April 1-4 TV market in Cannes is getting started. Toronto-based animation house Cuppa Coffee Studios’ announced today that it is shopping a 20-episode series, titled The F’n Osbournes at the market, where it hopes to secure financing. Continuing the focus on Ozzy Osbourne and his brood that began with the MTV show The Osbournes, the stop-motion series would be executive produced by Sharon and Jack Osbourne, along with Cuppa Coffee founder and show creator Adam Shaheen. Cuppa Coffee’s credits include MTV’s Celebrity Death Match and Comedy Central’s Ugly Americans.
Ozzy And Family Get Animated For New Comedy: MIPTV
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- Eliza Dushku Joins CBS’ ‘Bull’ As Savvy Lawyer This Season & Maybe Next
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 10 At Spike
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’, ‘Genius’ & ‘Vietnam War’ Among Tribeca TV Fest Slate
- ‘The Knick’ Canceled After 2 Seasons As Cinemax Focuses On Action Dramas
- ‘Westworld’: Talulah Riley Promoted To Series Regular For Season 2 On HBO
- ‘Happy!’ Bobby Moynihan To Voice Title Character In Syfy Pilot