Deal-making for the April 1-4 TV market in Cannes is getting started. Toronto-based animation house Cuppa Coffee Studios’ announced today that it is shopping a 20-episode series, titled The F’n Osbournes at the market, where it hopes to secure financing. Continuing the focus on Ozzy Osbourne and his brood that began with the MTV show The Osbournes, the stop-motion series would be executive produced by Sharon and Jack Osbourne, along with Cuppa Coffee founder and show creator Adam Shaheen. Cuppa Coffee’s credits include MTV’s Celebrity Death Match and Comedy Central’s Ugly Americans.
Ozzy And Family Get Animated For New Comedy: MIPTV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82