EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Brooks
- 'Inherent Vice' Virtuous In Opening Atop Specialty Box Office
- 'Inherent Vice' Hopes To Nab Big Debut In Specialty Box Office
- Witherspoon's 'Wild' Opening Weekend Treks Into Solid Box-Office Territory
- Witherspoon's 'Wild' Released Into Specialty Theaters This Weekend
- 'Theory Of Everything' Expands With Gusto Amid Huge 'Imitation Game' Opening
- 'The Imitation Game' For Real: Year's 2nd-Best Debut Per Theater