EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
'NCIS' Current & Former Cast & Crew Remember Gary Glasberg: "Our Rock, Our Cheerleader, Our Team Captain" - Update
Latest Film News
- CBS’ ’60 Minutes’ Plays Up No Apology By ‘Birth Of A Nation’ Director Nate Parker
- ‘Nerdland’ Acquired By Samuel Goldwyn Films For December Bow
- Fox 2000 Buying Hitchcockian Thriller Novel ‘The Woman In The Window’
- ‘True Memoirs Of An International Assassin’ Trailer: Kevin James Wrote The Book On Faux Killer
- Johnny Depp To Star in ‘Murder On The Orient Express’ At Fox
- Sundance Israeli Settlers Docu Lands At Bond/360; XLrator & Blue Fox Ink Pre-AFM Deal