EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Bart & Fleming: A Mea Culpa; Frank Sinatra Re-Cast; Tent Pole Assembly Line
- Miroslav Ondříček Dies: Oscar-Nominated Cinematographer Of ‘Amadeus’ Was 80
- ‘Cinderella’ Takes International Box Office Crown; ‘Home’ Rounds $48M After 2 Frames
- ‘While We’re Young’ Springs To Lively Debut For Noah Baumbach
- Academy Museum Buys Rare ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’ Model For $344,000
- Gene Saks Is Dead At 93; Directed Neil Simon’s ‘Barefoot In The Park,’ ‘Odd Couple’ Films