EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Brooks
- ‘Cake’ Cuts Piece Of Specialty Box Office Amid Holdover Contenders
- Jude Law & Scoot McNairy Plunge Underwater In ‘Black Sea': Specialty Preview
- All These Indie Oscar Noms At The B.O. — Does Anybody Care? Who Will Watch The Oscars?
- ‘Still Alice’ Stirs Up Weekend’s Specialty Box Office With Moore Performance
- ‘American Sniper’ Invincible In Continued Four-Theater Release; ‘A Most Violent Year’ Solid