EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Toward $1B Global As Rest Of Stateside Biz Idles Ahead Of 'Guardians 2' - Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- NBCU Chief Says He’s “Optimistic” Writers’ Strike Will Be Avoided
- ‘Good Fight’ Heads To India, Nordics; Alexia Edwards Joins Expectation – Global Briefs
- Comcast Beats Q1 Earnings Expectations Helped By Strong Film Sales
- Johnny Depp As Jack Sparrow Makes Surprise Appearance At Pirates Of the Caribbean Disneyland Ride
- California Bill To Boost Funding For Hollywood Job Training Passes Committee
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike