EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Veteran ‘Criminal Minds’, Comedies 'Life In Pieces' & ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
'The Equalizer 2' Trailer: Denzel Washington Returns As Justice-Seeker In Antoine Fuqua Action Thriller
Cannes Adds Lars Von Trier, Whitney Houston Doc, Michael B. Jordan Sci-Fi, Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote', More
'Homeland': Claire Danes Confirms Series Will End With Season 8, New Pregnancy Not Expected To Impact Production
Latest Film News
- SAG-AFTRA “Fighting Back” Against Dangers Posed By Face-Swapping Technology
- David Frankel In Talks To Direct Jess Walter Novel Adaptation ‘Beautiful Ruins’ For Fox 2000
- Guillermo del Toro Signs Exclusive Deal With DreamWorks Animation
- ‘The Serengeti Rules’ Clip: Scientists Shift The World’s View On Nature In Tribeca Docu
- Disney’s Courtship Of Fox Began Last Summer, At Rupert Murdoch’s Moraga Winery
- ‘Bethany Hamilton: Unstoppable’ First Look: Tribeca Docu Catches Her Wave