EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks