EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest Film News
- NBC Announces Semi-Finalists For 12th Annual NBCUniversal Short Film Festival
- ‘Detroit’ Review: Kathryn Bigelow’s Unrelenting Drama Packs A Wallop But Is A Tough Sit
- New James Bond Movie Sets 2019 Release Date, But Not Much Else
- Fox Names Netflix & HBO Alum Pia Chaozon As SVP Worldwide Theatrical Marketing
- John Wells To Helm Vietnam Drama ‘Khe Sanh’
- John Hawkes, Jon Bernthal & Thomas Haden Church Board ‘The Peanut Butter Falcon’