EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Brooks
- 'The Imitation Game' Will Stuff Theaters This Holiday Weekend – Specialty Box Office Preview
- 'Foxcatcher,' 'Theory Of Everything' Expand Strongly; Newcomers Solid
- 'Reach Me,' A Dozen More Reach Out To Specialty Film Audiences This Weekend
- 'Foxcatcher' Wrestles Away Specialty Box Office Crown; 'Birdman' Still Flying
- 'Foxcatcher', 'Rosewater' & 'Homesman', Oh My! — Specialty Box Office Preview
- 'The Theory Of Everything' Hawking Relatively Strong Box Office Debut