EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘The War With Grandpa’ Pushed To Winter; Third Release Date For Dimension’s Robert De Niro Comedy
- ‘California Typewriter’ Review: Tom Hanks And The Late Sam Shepard Get Nostalgic About The Write Stuff
- SAG-AFTRA Board Candidate Shaan Sharma Calls On Union To End Partisan Bickering
- Ismael Cruz Córdova Cast In ‘Mary, Queen Of Scots’
- The Joker Origin Story On Deck: Todd Phillips, Scott Silver, Martin Scorsese Aboard WB/DC Film
- ‘The Wild Geese’ To Fly Again With William Monahan Writing For New Republic Pictures, Filmula