EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest Film News
- Documentaries Counter Memorial Weekend Tentpoles: Specialty Preview
- Dwayne Johnson’s China-Set Action Pitch Auction Won By Legendary
- Agent Ken Stovitz Departing Paradigm To Join MGMT As Manager/Producer
- Gravitas Ventures & Broad Green Recruit Three War Films Including ‘Citizen Soldier’
- ‘Delilah Dirk And The Turkish Lieutenant’ Bought By Disney
- Broad Green’s Culture-Clash Sorority Comedy Sets Ensemble Cast & Gets New Title