EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents' Dinner Skewering
Latest Film News
- Sony’s Stage 6 Films Acquires Worldwide Rights To Vera Farmiga-Christopher Plummer Road Trip Pic ‘Boundaries’
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Review: It’s Chris Evans Vs. Robert Downey Jr As Avengers Take Sides
- Bart & Fleming: Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga Road Test ‘A Star Is Born’ Team-Up
- Anthony Mackie To Play Johnnie Cochran In Signal Hill Police Brutality Case Film
- Mongrel To Handle ‘The Fixer’; Seville Picks Up ‘Hana’s Suitcase’ – Cannes
- Wayne Crawford Dies; Actor, Writer & Producer Co-Scripted ‘Valley Girl’