EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio
- Oscars: Female Nominees Tie Record For Most In One Year