EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest Film News
- Saville Int’l Brings ‘Sleeping Giant’ To Cannes; Series Mania Fest Boosts Attendance: Global Briefs
- ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Wernick & Reese Uncap Pic On Disastrous New Coke Launch
- Peter Hoffman “Stunned” By Guilty Verdict In Louisiana Tax Fraud Trial – Updated
- New Line Acquires Rolling Stone True Crime Saga ‘Dukes Of Oxy'; Michael De Luca, Ansel Elgort Attached
- Hailee Steinfeld To Star In ‘Break My Heart 1,000 Times’
- Hilary Swank & Tom Wilkinson To Topline Holocaust Drama ‘Denial’ – Film Briefs