EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Continues To Make B.O. History: $195M+ Opening Beats 'Ultron' & 4-Day Eyeing $225M+: Sunday Final
Latest Film News
- BAFTA Awards: Deadline’s Live Blog & Winners List
- Armando Iannucci Still “Hopeful” Of ‘The Death Of Stalin’ Getting Russian Release
- 'The Party' Has Lively Bow; 'Detective Chinatown 2' Wins Chinese New Year Race: Specialty Box Office
- Gemma Arterton Says “There Is So Much More To Do” In #MeToo Campaign – BAFTA Awards
- Nazif Mujić Dies: Bosnian Actor & Berlin Award Winner
- Imogen Poots Drama ‘Mobile Homes’ Gets U.S. Release With Dark Star – Berlin