EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
September B.O. Booming To Near All-Time $700M Record As 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' & 'Lego Ninjago' Enter Fall Fray
Latest Film News
- Animation Is Film Festival Announces Full Slate
- Women’s Media Summit Calls For Boycott Of Movies That Snub Female Filmmakers
- ‘Star Wars’: Ron Howard Teases “Spicey” Set From Han Solo Film
- Bernie Casey Dies: ‘Revenge Of The Nerds And ‘I’m Gonna Git You Sucka’ Actor Was 78
- ‘Escape Plan 3’: Dave Bautista, Max Zhang & More Join Sylvester Stallone For Sequel — UPDATE
- If ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Brings A Movie Laugh, It Won’t Be A Minute Too Soon