EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Damon & George Clooney Tell 'GMA' They Knew Harvey Weinstein Was An "A**hole" But Not A Sexual Predator
Latest Film News
- Bill O’Reilly Blasts Megyn Kelly, NYT For Trying To Link Him “With Harvey Weinstein”
- Drew Goddard To Write & Produce Fox’s ‘Nevermoor’ Movie
- ‘Dora The Explorer’ Live-Action Pic In The Works At Paramount Players With Nick Stoller, Platinum Dunes
- Brian Dennehy, J.K. Simmons & More Board Larry Clarke’s ‘Life Support’ – AFM
- Dan Gilroy’s ‘Roman J Israel,’ Netflix’s ‘Mudbound’ Heads To Austin As Centerpiece…
- ‘Stranger Things’ Noah Schnapp To Star In ‘Abe’ From Director Fernando Grostein Andrade