EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Inks Film & TV Deal With Sony
- Demetrius Shipp Leads Cast Of ‘Same Difference’; ‘No Good Deed’ Stars Haley Pullos, Haley Webb
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2018 – Part 3: Christina Hendricks, Ansel Elgort, Karen Gillan, Michael Shannon & More
- Seith Mann To Adapt ‘BLACK’ Comic In What Studio 8 Hopes To Be First In A Franchise
- Tencent To Co-Fi Skydance’s ‘Terminator’ Reboot, Takes Chinese Distribution
- Paris Hilton Gets Candid About Social Media Highs & Lows In ‘The American Meme’ — Tribeca Studio