EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Brooks
- 'The Skeleton Twins' Holds Key To Stellar Specialty Film Box Office Bow
- Specialty Box Office Preview: James Gandolfini's 'The Drop', 'The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby: Them', More
- 'Snowpiercer' VOD More Than Doubles U.S. Gross To Nearly $11 Million
- 'Last Days In Vietnam' Has Robust Specialty Box Office Debut
- Specialty Box Office Preview: 'The Congress', 'Kelly & Cal', 'Frontera', 'Memphis', More
- 'Cantinflas' Sails Decently In Specialty Box Office Bow