EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
Latest Film News
- Nate Parker: Earlier Comments Made “From A Standpoint Of Ignorance”
- First Look At ‘Downton’s Dan Stevens As Golden-Locked ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Prince
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Saturday Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening