EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Cosby Says Reports Of Sexual Assault Town Hall Tour Is "False," Despite Fact His PR Team Said It Was On - Update
Latest Film News
- Gail Mancuso Set To Direct DreamWorks’ Comedy ‘Besties’
- ‘Baby Driver’ Review: Fast And Curious Flick Driven By Cool Playlist, Hot Wheels & Style For Miles
- Mena Massoud Joins ‘Strange But True’; Jessica Allain Boards ‘Vengeance’; Hassie Harrison In ‘The Iron Orchard…
- Michael Nyqvist Dies: ‘Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’ & ‘M:I – Ghost Protocol’ Star Was 56
- ‘Despicable Me 3’ To Own Crowded Independence Day Weekend – Box Office Preview
- George Lucas Museum Gets L.A. City Council OK