EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
'Battle Creek' Review: Vince Gilligan's Old Script Witty Addition To CBS' Sunday, Says Dominic Patten
More From Brooks
- Julianne Moore Leads ‘Maps To The Stars’ Into Theaters: Special B.O. Preview
- On Oscar Weekend, Foreign-Language Nominee ‘Wild Tales’ Has Solid Debut
- Oscar Nominee ‘Wild Tales’ Hits Specialty Theaters Just Ahead Of The Big Show
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ Steps Into Spotlight With 2015’s Best Per-Screen Debut
- Spike Lee, Anna Kendrick, David Cross Pics Counter ‘Fifty Shades': Specialty Preview
- Oscar-Nominated Shorts Go Long, Passing $1M In Specialty Box Office