EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Up To 750K Attend Anti-Trump Protest In Downtown Los Angeles; Huge Crowds Also In NYC, D.C. (UPDATE)
Latest Film News
- SAG-AFTRA Board Approves Proposals for Film and TV Contract Talks
- Uni/Blumhouse’s ‘Split’ Is A Hit With $38M To $39M+; ‘Xander Cage’ Falls Down – Saturday AM…
- Filmmaker Laura Nix Receives 2017 Sundance/Discover Impact Fellowship
- Al Gore Warns Donald Trump Climate Change Movement Is “Unstoppable” – Sundance Studio
- Sundance: Women’s March Exceeded Expectations, Park City Officials Say
- Route One Ups Sophia Dilley To VP Production & Development