EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Advertisers Exit Sean Hannity FNC Show As He Continues Peddling Seth Rich Murder Story On Other Platforms
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Jerry Perenchio Dies: Hollywood Dealmaker & Former Univision CEO Was 86
- Andy Bellin Comes Aboard To Adapt ‘Drone Warrior’ For Michael Bay
- WGA Ratifies New Film & TV Contract
- Manchester Attack Updates: Six Arrested, Ariana Grande Suspends Tour & Tom Hardy Launches Fundraiser For Victims
- ICM Partners Ups Rich Green To Head Of Media Rights; Plumps Department
- Woody Harrelson’s One-Night, One-Take, Live Directorial Gamble Pays Off – Deadline Disruptors