EXCLUSIVE: Evan Peters (American Horror Story, Kick-Ass) and Juno Temple (Atonement, The Dark Knight Rises) will star in director Tony Aloupis’ feature debut Truck Stop. The 1970’s-set coming-of-age drama, written by Aloupis, centers around an unlikely friendship between a high-schooler with cerebral palsy (Peters) and a troubled runaway with a dark past (Temple). The film, shooting in Los Angeles, is being financed and produced via The Hacienda Film Company’s Cory Neal and Andrew Mysko alongside Aloupis Productions’ Joe Kreig. Bernie Gewissler will also produce. Peters who recently worked on Scott Coffey’s Adult World is repped by CAA. Temple’s recent work includes The Three Musketeers, Killer Joe and Small Apartments. She is repped by UTA and Troika.
Evan Peters, Juno Temple Join 'Truck Stop'
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Brooks
- 'Birdman' Flies High Over Specialty Box Office With +$100K Per-Theater Average
- Bill Murray's 'St. Vincent' Bows Solid In Crowded Specialty Box Office; 'Whiplash' Finds Rhythm
- New York Comic-Con: Netflix's 'Daredevil' Unveils New Cast Additions, First Images
- New York Comic-Con: PlayStation's 'Powers' Series Unveil First Trailer (Video)
- 'Whiplash,' 'St. Vincent,' 13 More Join Crowded Specialty Box Office: Preview
- Foreign Films 'Breakup Buddies,' 'Bang Bang' Solid In Specialty Box Office Bows