Entertainment One has teamed with NYPD Blue co-creator Steven Bochco for his next straight-to-series drama project, Evolution. Created and written by Bochco and Bryan Law and to be produced by eOne in association with Steven Bochco Prods, Evolution is set 3 million years in the future where Social Darwinism is born once more. A discovery by a tribe of Homo sapiens is about to change the world — a Box that offers the whole of human knowledge has been unearthed and the meekest of the group, The Boy, is first to interpret its lessons. Bochco will executive produce with eOne’s John Morayniss and Michael Rosenberg, with Law serving as supervising producer. eOne will handle worldwide sales and is taking the project to MipTV, which starts this weekend. “I look forward to exploring the mysteries of humanity and the secrets of the universe with eOne,” Bochco said. “John, Michael, Peter (Emerson) and the entire eOne team have become leaders in the independent television community.” eOne’s direct-to-series orders have included Rookie Blue for ABC and Canada’s Shaw, Syfy’s Haven, The Firm for NBC and Shaw and most recently Saving Hope for NBC and CTV.
eOne Partners With Steven Bochco For Futuristic Drama Series 'Evolution'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Ropes $39M; 'Ninjago' Dulls Sword To $20M+; 'Friend Request' A Loner With $1.8M
Divorce Comedy With Royal Family Twist From Meghan Markle's Ex-Husband Trevor Engelson Set At Fox With Big Commitment
Latest TV News
- ‘Will & Grace’ Gang Takes On Donnie & Melania – Tribeca TV Festival
- Stevie Wonder “Takes A Knee” For America At Global Citizen Festival
- ‘Free Speech Week’ With Milo Yiannopoulos, Ann Coulter, Steve Bannon Canceled At UC Berkeley
- Golden State Warriors Will Not Visit Donald Trump’s White House
- MSNBC Devotes Day To Global Citizen Festival Featuring Stevie Wonder, Green Day, Pharrell Williams
- Donald Trump Doubles Down On NFL Stance: Kneelers Should Be Fired