Entertainment One has teamed with NYPD Blue co-creator Steven Bochco for his next straight-to-series drama project, Evolution. Created and written by Bochco and Bryan Law and to be produced by eOne in association with Steven Bochco Prods, Evolution is set 3 million years in the future where Social Darwinism is born once more. A discovery by a tribe of Homo sapiens is about to change the world — a Box that offers the whole of human knowledge has been unearthed and the meekest of the group, The Boy, is first to interpret its lessons. Bochco will executive produce with eOne’s John Morayniss and Michael Rosenberg, with Law serving as supervising producer. eOne will handle worldwide sales and is taking the project to MipTV, which starts this weekend. “I look forward to exploring the mysteries of humanity and the secrets of the universe with eOne,” Bochco said. “John, Michael, Peter (Emerson) and the entire eOne team have become leaders in the independent television community.” eOne’s direct-to-series orders have included Rookie Blue for ABC and Canada’s Shaw, Syfy’s Haven, The Firm for NBC and Shaw and most recently Saving Hope for NBC and CTV.
eOne Partners With Steven Bochco For Futuristic Drama Series 'Evolution'
What's Hot on Deadline
'NCIS' Current & Former Cast & Crew Remember Gary Glasberg: "Our Rock, Our Cheerleader, Our Team Captain" - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Dear White People’: Nia Long To Recur On Netflix Series
- FCC Delays Vote On Proposal To Promote Competition For Cable Set Top Boxes
- Jay Z Makes 2-Year Overall Movie & TV Deal With Weinstein Company
- Cecily Strong Does Not Appreciate ‘SNL’ Sketch Pitches From Fans, Sympathizes With Melania Trump
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars’ & ‘Finding Prince Charming’ Push Logo To Ratings Record
- ‘The Bachelor’ & ‘The Bachelorette’ First Seasons Among ABC App October Slate