Entertainment One took all rights to the Berlin International Film Festival world premiere from Stealth Media Group. The Sci-Fi action comedy will have its U.S. debut at the SXSW Film Festival this weekend. Directed by Timo Vuorensolam and produced by Blind Spot Pictures Iron Sky revolves around a colony of escaped Nazis who have been hiding out on the dark side of the moon, preparing an invasion of earth in order to establish a Fourth Reich. The filmmakers raised a portion of the film’s budget through crowd-sourcing. Entertainment One plans a theatrical release in the U.S. and Canada this spring.
Entertainment One Takes North American Rights To 'Iron Sky': SXSW
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Brooks
- Specialty B.O. Preview: 'Love Is Strange', 'Are You Here', 'To Be Takei', 'Winter In The Blood', 'The Olivia Experiment'…
- 'The Trip To Italy' Favoloso In Specialty Box Office Debut
- James Cameron's 'Deepsea Challenge 3D' Can't Surface An Audience In Specialty Box Office Debut
- Specialty Box Office Preview: James Cameron Dives Into 'Deepsea Challenge 3D'
- 'Calvary' Prayers Answered At Specialty Box Office As 'A Most Wanted Man' Still Wanted In Expansion