Entertainment One took all rights to the Berlin International Film Festival world premiere from Stealth Media Group. The Sci-Fi action comedy will have its U.S. debut at the SXSW Film Festival this weekend. Directed by Timo Vuorensolam and produced by Blind Spot Pictures Iron Sky revolves around a colony of escaped Nazis who have been hiding out on the dark side of the moon, preparing an invasion of earth in order to establish a Fourth Reich. The filmmakers raised a portion of the film’s budget through crowd-sourcing. Entertainment One plans a theatrical release in the U.S. and Canada this spring.
Entertainment One Takes North American Rights To 'Iron Sky': SXSW
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- ‘Fences’ Teaser Trailer: Denzel Washington & Viola Davis Enter Oscar Race
- Oscars: Italy’s Foreign Language Entry ‘Fire At Sea’ Also Will Be Pushed In Documentary
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Lassos $59.3M Worldwide & Record $34.7M U.S. Opening For Antoine Fuqua – Monday Final…
- Molly Parker, Miranda July & Newcomer Helena Howard Topline Indie Pic ‘Movie No. 1’
- L.A. OKs 17% Fee Hike For On-Location Fire Safety Officers
- Kyle Bornheimer Joins Netflix’s ‘Little Evil’; Mira Sorvino Goes ‘Behind The Glass’