Entertainment One took all rights to the Berlin International Film Festival world premiere from Stealth Media Group. The Sci-Fi action comedy will have its U.S. debut at the SXSW Film Festival this weekend. Directed by Timo Vuorensolam and produced by Blind Spot Pictures Iron Sky revolves around a colony of escaped Nazis who have been hiding out on the dark side of the moon, preparing an invasion of earth in order to establish a Fourth Reich. The filmmakers raised a portion of the film’s budget through crowd-sourcing. Entertainment One plans a theatrical release in the U.S. and Canada this spring.
Entertainment One Takes North American Rights To 'Iron Sky': SXSW
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’, Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Brooks
- Oscar Nominee ‘Timbuktu’ Heads To Theaters — Specialty Preview
- ‘Cake’ Cuts Piece Of Specialty Box Office Amid Holdover Contenders
- Jude Law & Scoot McNairy Plunge Underwater In ‘Black Sea': Specialty Preview
- All These Indie Oscar Noms At The B.O. — Does Anybody Care? Who Will Watch The Oscars?
- ‘Still Alice’ Stirs Up Weekend’s Specialty Box Office With Moore Performance
- ‘American Sniper’ Invincible In Continued Four-Theater Release; ‘A Most Violent Year’ Solid