That was quick. Emily Bear, who in late January was named head of 20th Century Fox’s New York publicity office, has resigned her SVP post after just five weeks on the job. She wasn’t fired, but decided it wasn’t a good for for her, I’m told. Bear would only say that “I adore Bumble Ward and Fox’s publicity team and wish them continued success.” Bear, who oversaw awards-season publicity for producer Scott Rudin, hasn’t figure out what’s next.
Emily Bear Exits Fox's Gotham Publicity Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Eli Broad Joins Oprah Winfrey, Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donations To End Gun Violence: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- Nanette Fabray Dies: Stage And TV Comic Actress Was 97
- Netflix, Matt Reeves To Win Auction For Matthew Baker Futuristic Short Story ‘Life Sentence’
- Notes On The Season: Russian & Syrian Politics Invade The Oscars, But Will It Affect The Vote?; Pasek And Paul Put On…
- Octavia Spencer, Isabela Moner, Tig Notaro Cast In Paramount’s ‘Instant Family’ Comedy
- Three Questions: A Conversation With This Year’s Best Foreign Language Film Nominees
- Ed Sheeran Teases His Next Movie – Berlin