That was quick. Emily Bear, who in late January was named head of 20th Century Fox’s New York publicity office, has resigned her SVP post after just five weeks on the job. She wasn’t fired, but decided it wasn’t a good for for her, I’m told. Bear would only say that “I adore Bumble Ward and Fox’s publicity team and wish them continued success.” Bear, who oversaw awards-season publicity for producer Scott Rudin, hasn’t figure out what’s next.
Emily Bear Exits Fox's Gotham Publicity Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest Film News
- Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: “I’m Glad It’s Going Slowly, You Don’t Deserve A Bullet… Stay Tuned”…
- Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Reinstated: China & U.S. Release Date Set After Sept Delay
- ‘Suburbicon’ Production Designer On Cobbling Together Idyllic ’50s Suburb Out Of Disparate SoCal Locations
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+…
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role