That was quick. Emily Bear, who in late January was named head of 20th Century Fox’s New York publicity office, has resigned her SVP post after just five weeks on the job. She wasn’t fired, but decided it wasn’t a good for for her, I’m told. Bear would only say that “I adore Bumble Ward and Fox’s publicity team and wish them continued success.” Bear, who oversaw awards-season publicity for producer Scott Rudin, hasn’t figure out what’s next.
Emily Bear Exits Fox's Gotham Publicity Office
What's Hot on Deadline
'Downton Abbey' Finale: Exec Producer Gareth Neame On Allen Leech & Lily James' Future, Season 7 & That Proposal
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: Tom Rothman Rises; Adam Goodman Exits; Raunchy Comediennes
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- Bruce Lee Family Plans New Film Biopic
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?