That was quick. Emily Bear, who in late January was named head of 20th Century Fox’s New York publicity office, has resigned her SVP post after just five weeks on the job. She wasn’t fired, but decided it wasn’t a good for for her, I’m told. Bear would only say that “I adore Bumble Ward and Fox’s publicity team and wish them continued success.” Bear, who oversaw awards-season publicity for producer Scott Rudin, hasn’t figure out what’s next.
Emily Bear Exits Fox's Gotham Publicity Office
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: Are Studios Driving The Lazy Road Paved By Detroit Automakers?
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Circling Edward Snowden Role In Oliver Stone Film
- TIFF 2014: How Chris Rock, New Distribution Blood Fueled Film Deals
- Matt Damon, Zhang Yimou Want To Scale 'The Great Wall' In China
- Roberto Orci's 'Star Trek 3′ Commitment Knocks Him Out Of 'Power Rangers' Pic
- Aussie Thriller 'Kill Me Three Times' Sells To Magnolia: TIFF