After Angelina Jolie told the world while promoting In The Land of Blood And Honey that she wanted to next star in Maleficent, things are happening quickly for the Disney film that will be directed by Robert Stromberg. Elle Fanning is in talks to co-star in the film as Princess Aurora, the sleeping beauty in the classic tale. Twitchfilm.com got the jump on this, and good on them because it’s true. Fanning was last seen in Super 8 and We Bought A Zoo and she’s repped by WME and One Talent Mgmt.
Elle Fanning To Join Angelina Jolie In 'Maleficent'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Fleming Jr
- Does TV Hurt Movie Careers? 'True Detective's Matthew McConaughey Coveted For 'The Stand' And 'Gold'
- Tobey Maguire's Material Signs Oscar Sharp To Blind Deal Off Short Pic 'The Karman Line'
- Circle Of Confusion's Brad Mendelsohn To Head Lit Department
- Andrew Dominik To Script 'Shaolin Temple' For Helmer Justin Lin
- Brad Grey Takes ALS Plunge With Help From Johnny Knoxville
- EMMYS: Deadline's Live-Blog Special Guest: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter