After Angelina Jolie told the world while promoting In The Land of Blood And Honey that she wanted to next star in Maleficent, things are happening quickly for the Disney film that will be directed by Robert Stromberg. Elle Fanning is in talks to co-star in the film as Princess Aurora, the sleeping beauty in the classic tale. Twitchfilm.com got the jump on this, and good on them because it’s true. Fanning was last seen in Super 8 and We Bought A Zoo and she’s repped by WME and One Talent Mgmt.
Elle Fanning To Join Angelina Jolie In 'Maleficent'
What's Hot on Deadline
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
Latest Film News
- 'Guardians Vol. 2' VFX Supervisor On All-New Rocket The Raccoon & Pic's Spectacular Credits Sequence
- Berlin Film Festival Winners: ‘Touch Me Not’ Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For ‘Isle Of Dogs’…
- ‘The Shape Of Water’s Guillermo Del Toro On The “Biggest Missing Piece” Co-Writer Vanessa Taylor Brought To…
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Sound Teams On The Sonic Dimension To Creature Creation
- ‘Fifty Shades Freed’ Cuffs $300M+ At WW Box Office; Franchise Tops $1.25B
- How VFX Supervisors Brought Supreme Leader Snoke Into The Room For ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’