After Angelina Jolie told the world while promoting In The Land of Blood And Honey that she wanted to next star in Maleficent, things are happening quickly for the Disney film that will be directed by Robert Stromberg. Elle Fanning is in talks to co-star in the film as Princess Aurora, the sleeping beauty in the classic tale. Twitchfilm.com got the jump on this, and good on them because it’s true. Fanning was last seen in Super 8 and We Bought A Zoo and she’s repped by WME and One Talent Mgmt.
Elle Fanning To Join Angelina Jolie In 'Maleficent'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Patrick Carman Kids Book 'Floors' To Disney With Jason Filardi Writing
- Screen Gems Buys 'Pride And Prejudice And Zombies,' Pic Adds 'Game Of Thrones' Stars
- 'Rosie Project' Has Lord & Miller Circling To Helm Neustadter & Weber Script
- 'Divergent's Neil Burger To Helm Spy Thriller 'All The Old Knives'
- Don't We Want '70s-Style Adult Thrillers Like 'A Walk Among The Tombstones'? A Chat With Scott Frank
- Newbie Picture Company On The Case For 'Tracking Of A Russian Spy'