EXCLUSIVE: Entertainment One and Piller/Segan/Shepherd, partners on the Syfy series Haven, are reteaming for another drama series project based on a well known literary properly. The two companies have acquired the TV rights to best-selling author Karin Slaughter’s Grant County series of 6 books featuring the popular character Sara Linton. The project will go into development immediately, with Slaughter co-writing the pilot script with Piller/Segan/Shepherd principal Scott Shepherd. Set in the fictional Grant County in Georgia, the novels follows Sara Linton, town pediatrician and coroner, and her ex-husband, town police chief Jeffrey Tolliver. The Grant County series include Blindsighted, Kisscut, A Faint Cold Fear, Indelible, Faithless and Beyond Reach. The deal was brokered by Angela Cheng Caplan and Diane Golden on behalf of Victoria Sanders.
E1 And Piller/Segan/Shepherd To Develop Series Based On 'Grant County' Books
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?