Disney and DreamWorks have set a June 29 release date for People Like Us, the film previously known as Welcome To People. Starring Chris Pine, Olivia Wilde, Elizabeth Banks and Michelle Pfeiffer, the dramatic comedy marks the directing debut by Alex Kurtzman, who wrote the screenplay with his partner Roberto Orci, as well as Jody Lambert. Pine plays a man who returns home after his estranged dad’s death, and uncovers a family secret. Pine is currently shooting the next Star Trek feature, which Kurtzman and Orci wrote.
Disney/DreamWorks' 'Welcome To People' Gets New Title, Release Date
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office: 'If I Stay' Best Of Lifeless Bunch As 'Sin City 2' Tanks, 'Game' Tries To Find Footing And 'Guardians' No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company