Disney and DreamWorks have set a June 29 release date for People Like Us, the film previously known as Welcome To People. Starring Chris Pine, Olivia Wilde, Elizabeth Banks and Michelle Pfeiffer, the dramatic comedy marks the directing debut by Alex Kurtzman, who wrote the screenplay with his partner Roberto Orci, as well as Jody Lambert. Pine plays a man who returns home after his estranged dad’s death, and uncovers a family secret. Pine is currently shooting the next Star Trek feature, which Kurtzman and Orci wrote.
Disney/DreamWorks' 'Welcome To People' Gets New Title, Release Date
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'