Disney and DreamWorks have set a June 29 release date for People Like Us, the film previously known as Welcome To People. Starring Chris Pine, Olivia Wilde, Elizabeth Banks and Michelle Pfeiffer, the dramatic comedy marks the directing debut by Alex Kurtzman, who wrote the screenplay with his partner Roberto Orci, as well as Jody Lambert. Pine plays a man who returns home after his estranged dad’s death, and uncovers a family secret. Pine is currently shooting the next Star Trek feature, which Kurtzman and Orci wrote.
Disney/DreamWorks' 'Welcome To People' Gets New Title, Release Date
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Team
- Netflix Gets Into French Originals Business With 'Marseille'
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off As Anchor Of 'World News' (Video)
- R.I.P. Character Actor Stephen Lee
- UPDATE: 'Magic Mike' Sequel Moved Up To Wednesday Before Fourth Of July
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Snags Summer Season's Second Strongest Numbers With Major Spoiler
- John Hillcoat's 'Triple Nine' Gets September 2015 Release Date