It seems so: Yesterday LA-based exec Joe Lewis — a former director of production at 20th Century Fox and former executive at Comedy Central’s series Tosh.0 — briefly changed his LinkedIn profile citing his occupation as “Vice-President of Original Television at Amazon,” Fortune magazine says. Good thing the publication nabbed a screen shot. Lewis changed his title to “Vice President, Production at Amazon Studios” shortly after a reporter called to ask what’s up. The apparent slip is interesting because Amazon hasn’t formally said that it plans to produce its own shows. But it’s no surprise: Amazon recently advertised to hire someone to oversee original productions, website GigaOm reported last month.
Did Amazon Exec Give Away Its TV Production Plan?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better