Wisteria Lane resident Vanessa Williams is moving to a new address — 666 Park Ave. Williams has become the first Desperate Housewives cast member to book a new pilot, ABC’s supernatural drama 666 Park Avenue. Based on the Alloy book series by Gabriella Pierce, the project centers on a young couple (Rachael Taylor, Dave Annable) who accept an offer to manage one of the most historic apartment buildings in New York City. Unwittingly, they begin to experience supernatural occurrences that complicate and endanger the lives of everyone in the building. Williams, repped by UTA and GEF Entertainment, will play the coldly beautiful and sophisticated wife of the building’s owner (Terry O’Quinn). The casting stems from the talent holding deal Williams signed with ABC in November. Williams, who will finish up the final season of Desperate Housewives where she plays divorcee Renee Perry, has her memoir coming out next month.
'Desperate Housewives' Vanessa Williams To Co-Star In ABC Pilot '666 Park Avenue'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest