Wisteria Lane resident Vanessa Williams is moving to a new address — 666 Park Ave. Williams has become the first Desperate Housewives cast member to book a new pilot, ABC’s supernatural drama 666 Park Avenue. Based on the Alloy book series by Gabriella Pierce, the project centers on a young couple (Rachael Taylor, Dave Annable) who accept an offer to manage one of the most historic apartment buildings in New York City. Unwittingly, they begin to experience supernatural occurrences that complicate and endanger the lives of everyone in the building. Williams, repped by UTA and GEF Entertainment, will play the coldly beautiful and sophisticated wife of the building’s owner (Terry O’Quinn). The casting stems from the talent holding deal Williams signed with ABC in November. Williams, who will finish up the final season of Desperate Housewives where she plays divorcee Renee Perry, has her memoir coming out next month.
'Desperate Housewives' Vanessa Williams To Co-Star In ABC Pilot '666 Park Avenue'
What's Hot on Deadline
Samantha Geimer, Victim In Roman Polanski Sex Case, Strongly Defends Him Inside And Outside Of Court
Latest TV News
- CBS & Its Stations Go Dark On Dish Network As Deal Deadline Passes
- Stephen Colbert And Elizabeth Warren Talk Trump: “There Are Dog Years, Now There Are Trump Years”
- Bellum Entertainment Hit With Identical Lawsuits
- CBS, PBS & Bloomberg Suspend Charlie Rose In Wake of Sexual Harassment Allegations
- International Emmy Awards: Kenneth Branagh, Anna Friel Among Winners – Complete List