Wisteria Lane resident Vanessa Williams is moving to a new address — 666 Park Ave. Williams has become the first Desperate Housewives cast member to book a new pilot, ABC’s supernatural drama 666 Park Avenue. Based on the Alloy book series by Gabriella Pierce, the project centers on a young couple (Rachael Taylor, Dave Annable) who accept an offer to manage one of the most historic apartment buildings in New York City. Unwittingly, they begin to experience supernatural occurrences that complicate and endanger the lives of everyone in the building. Williams, repped by UTA and GEF Entertainment, will play the coldly beautiful and sophisticated wife of the building’s owner (Terry O’Quinn). The casting stems from the talent holding deal Williams signed with ABC in November. Williams, who will finish up the final season of Desperate Housewives where she plays divorcee Renee Perry, has her memoir coming out next month.
'Desperate Housewives' Vanessa Williams To Co-Star In ABC Pilot '666 Park Avenue'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Love, Gilda' Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner 'SNL' Peers Aren't In The Doc - Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Tracey Martin & Sybrina Fulton, Parents Of Trayvon Martin, Hope To Effect Change With ‘Rest in Power’ — Tribeca…
- John Legend Took On Asian Tour Weeks Before ‘Jesus Christ Superstar Live In Concert’ — Tribeca Studio
- Harvey Weinstein Seeks Access To Old Emails And Papers To Defend Himself
- ‘Smallville’ Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
- ‘Descendants 3’: Sarah Jeffery, Thomas Doherty & Dylan Playfair To Reprise Roles In Threequel
- Noah Emmerich To Star In Netflix Limited Series ‘The Spy’ With Sacha Baron Cohen