Wisteria Lane resident Vanessa Williams is moving to a new address — 666 Park Ave. Williams has become the first Desperate Housewives cast member to book a new pilot, ABC’s supernatural drama 666 Park Avenue. Based on the Alloy book series by Gabriella Pierce, the project centers on a young couple (Rachael Taylor, Dave Annable) who accept an offer to manage one of the most historic apartment buildings in New York City. Unwittingly, they begin to experience supernatural occurrences that complicate and endanger the lives of everyone in the building. Williams, repped by UTA and GEF Entertainment, will play the coldly beautiful and sophisticated wife of the building’s owner (Terry O’Quinn). The casting stems from the talent holding deal Williams signed with ABC in November. Williams, who will finish up the final season of Desperate Housewives where she plays divorcee Renee Perry, has her memoir coming out next month.
'Desperate Housewives' Vanessa Williams To Co-Star In ABC Pilot '666 Park Avenue'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mayweather-McGregor PPV Fight Could Punch Up $700M Worldwide, Making Domestic Box Office Meaningless
Latest TV News
- Mark Gordon Bullish On Shonda Rhimes’ Netflix Move, Talks Network TV’s Rut – Edinburgh
- ‘Get Shorty’ Renewed For Season 2 By Epix
- CBS Nabs Legal Family Drama From Martin Gero & Berlanti Prods. As Put Pilot
- ‘This Is Us’: First Look At Season 2 Features A Touching Scene With Sterling K. Brown & Mandy Moore
- Donald Trump Talks “Love” And “Unity” Hours After Blaming “Sick” Media For Neo-Nazis…
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Sterling K. Brown On His Own Father-Son Story & Acting As A Calling – Emmys