David Krumholtz is finalizing a deal to play the lead opposite Michael Urie in CBS’ half-hour pilot Partners. The multicamera comedy, from Will & Grace creators Max Mutchnick and David Kohan, centers on lifelong friends and business partners — architects Charlie (Krumholtz), who is straight, and Louis (Urie), who is gay. Sophia Bush co-stars as Charlie’s fiance; Brandon Routh as Louis’ partner. This marks Krumholtz’s return to comedy after a string of drama series gigs. The Numbers alum, repped by Gersh and The Collective, most recently co-starred on NBC’s The Playboy Club earlier this season.
David Krumholtz To Star In Max Mutchnick/ David Kohan's CBS Comedy Pilot 'Partners'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Chicago P.D.'s Jason Beghe Investigated By NBC For "Inappropriate Behavior" Amid Sexual Harassment Claims
'Coco' Mints $12M+ Wednesday & Fights 'Justice League' For No. 1 At Thanksgiving Box Office With $68M
Latest TV News
- ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Review: Lots To Be Thankful For In ‘Gilmore Girls’ Creator’s New…
- ‘Law & Order: Special Victims Unit’ To Take On Harvey Weinstein Scandal
- CBS On Carriage Dispute With Dish: “We Remain Far Apart On Terms”
- TV Academy & City Of L.A. Hit By HBO’s Nancy Lesser In $1M+ Suit Over Emmy Fall
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Clip: Six Seconds Of Chris Pratt & Dino Baby
- Netflix Ends Golden Globes Party Partnership With The Weinstein Company