EXCLUSIVE: Anthology drama series Unknown, Crackle.com’s first long-form scripted show, has assembled a cast and locked in directors. Frances Fisher (The Lincoln Lawyer), William Atherton (Life) and Taryn Manning (Hawaii Five-0) will star in installments of the thriller/horror anthology, which examines unexplained phenomena. Kevin Connolly (Entourage) will direct an episode featuring Jay R. Ferguson (Mad Men), visual effects specialist Sam Nicholson (The Walking Dead) will direct another episode featuring Christina Pickles, and APA-repped Martha Coolidge will directs the rest of the six half-hour episodes. Production on the series, executive produced by Chris Collins (Sons of Anarchy) and former LucasFilm executive Steve Tzirlin, started last month for a launch later this year on the Sony Pictures TV-owned digital network Crackle.
Crackle Sets Cast And Directors For First Long-Form Scripted Series 'Unknown'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'