EXCLUSIVE: Anthology drama series Unknown, Crackle.com’s first long-form scripted show, has assembled a cast and locked in directors. Frances Fisher (The Lincoln Lawyer), William Atherton (Life) and Taryn Manning (Hawaii Five-0) will star in installments of the thriller/horror anthology, which examines unexplained phenomena. Kevin Connolly (Entourage) will direct an episode featuring Jay R. Ferguson (Mad Men), visual effects specialist Sam Nicholson (The Walking Dead) will direct another episode featuring Christina Pickles, and APA-repped Martha Coolidge will directs the rest of the six half-hour episodes. Production on the series, executive produced by Chris Collins (Sons of Anarchy) and former LucasFilm executive Steve Tzirlin, started last month for a launch later this year on the Sony Pictures TV-owned digital network Crackle.
Crackle Sets Cast And Directors For First Long-Form Scripted Series 'Unknown'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Andreeva
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres
- Buying Season 2014 Goes In Reverse: Comedies Wrapping, Dramas Far From Done
- CBS' 'Madam Secretary' Off To OK Start – RATINGS RAT RACE