Chad Michael Murray and Gary Cole have been cast in ABC’s drama pilot Scruples, executive produced by Tony Krantz and Natalie Portman and directed by The Vow helmer Michael Sucsy. Based on the novel by Judith Krantz, Scruples centers on rich and powerful clothing designer Billy Winthrop (Claire Forlani) in a world of sex, revenge and scandal. Murray will play handsome playboy photographer Spider, who works for Winthrop. Cole will play the manipulative Royce, the longtime lawyer of Winthrop’s late husband who is infuriated when Billy inherits his empire and vows to keep it under her control. This marks the return to series television for former One Tree Hill star Murray, who recently returned to the CW drama. He is with WME and Brillstein Entertainment. Cole, repped by ICM and Barbara Gale, recently co-starred in the Geffen Playhouse production of Superior Donuts and has recurred on The Good Wife.
Chad Michael Murray & Gary Cole Cast In ABC Drama Pilot 'Scruples'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children' Review: Eccentric Family Movie Is Tim Burton's Perfect Match
Latest TV News
- Sean Penn Plugs Mysterious “Author” Pappy Pariah On HBO’s ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’
- ‘Archer’ Creator Looking To End Series With 10th Season
- ‘Legends Of Chamberlain Heights’ Duo Josiah Johnson & Quinn Hawking Sign With UTA
- ‘Mail Order Family’ Comedy Not Going Forward At NBC After Objections
- ABC Head Of PR Hope Hartman Departs To Do Docus, Starting with ‘The Judy Effect’
- NBC Buys ‘A Year To Remember’ Drama From Telefe USA & Kapital Entertainment