Chad Michael Murray and Gary Cole have been cast in ABC’s drama pilot Scruples, executive produced by Tony Krantz and Natalie Portman and directed by The Vow helmer Michael Sucsy. Based on the novel by Judith Krantz, Scruples centers on rich and powerful clothing designer Billy Winthrop (Claire Forlani) in a world of sex, revenge and scandal. Murray will play handsome playboy photographer Spider, who works for Winthrop. Cole will play the manipulative Royce, the longtime lawyer of Winthrop’s late husband who is infuriated when Billy inherits his empire and vows to keep it under her control. This marks the return to series television for former One Tree Hill star Murray, who recently returned to the CW drama. He is with WME and Brillstein Entertainment. Cole, repped by ICM and Barbara Gale, recently co-starred in the Geffen Playhouse production of Superior Donuts and has recurred on The Good Wife.
Chad Michael Murray & Gary Cole Cast In ABC Drama Pilot 'Scruples'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…
- Elizabeth Perkins Joins ‘Preacher’ Cast
- Vincent Bollore Consolidates Grip Over Vivendi, Now Poised To Create Global Media Giant