With CBS wrapping its original series by May 17, the network plans to add specials the final week of the season and the May sweep. The first one greenlighted is Clash Of The Commercials: USA Vs. The World, an interactive countdown pitting the 10 best international commercials against the 10 best from the United States. Hosted by Heidi Klum and The Insider’s Kevin Frazier, the special, during which viewers will be able to vote live for the winner, will be broadcast Monday, May 21 at 10 PM. It hails from the producing team of CBS’ Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials, JUMA Entertainment and IMG Media.
CBS Orders Special For May Hosted By Heidi Klum
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot