With CBS wrapping its original series by May 17, the network plans to add specials the final week of the season and the May sweep. The first one greenlighted is Clash Of The Commercials: USA Vs. The World, an interactive countdown pitting the 10 best international commercials against the 10 best from the United States. Hosted by Heidi Klum and The Insider’s Kevin Frazier, the special, during which viewers will be able to vote live for the winner, will be broadcast Monday, May 21 at 10 PM. It hails from the producing team of CBS’ Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials, JUMA Entertainment and IMG Media.
CBS Orders Special For May Hosted By Heidi Klum
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- Fox News Slots ‘The Five’ Replacement At 5 PM
- Nicolle Wallace To Host New 4 PM Weekday Show On MSNBC
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Set To Honor ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise
- Netflix Commissions Second German Production ‘Dogs Of Berlin’
- ‘The President Show’ Inaugurates New Term On Comedy Central
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit