With CBS wrapping its original series by May 17, the network plans to add specials the final week of the season and the May sweep. The first one greenlighted is Clash Of The Commercials: USA Vs. The World, an interactive countdown pitting the 10 best international commercials against the 10 best from the United States. Hosted by Heidi Klum and The Insider’s Kevin Frazier, the special, during which viewers will be able to vote live for the winner, will be broadcast Monday, May 21 at 10 PM. It hails from the producing team of CBS’ Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials, JUMA Entertainment and IMG Media.
CBS Orders Special For May Hosted By Heidi Klum
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'