With CBS wrapping its original series by May 17, the network plans to add specials the final week of the season and the May sweep. The first one greenlighted is Clash Of The Commercials: USA Vs. The World, an interactive countdown pitting the 10 best international commercials against the 10 best from the United States. Hosted by Heidi Klum and The Insider’s Kevin Frazier, the special, during which viewers will be able to vote live for the winner, will be broadcast Monday, May 21 at 10 PM. It hails from the producing team of CBS’ Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials, JUMA Entertainment and IMG Media.
CBS Orders Special For May Hosted By Heidi Klum
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
'Celebrity Big Brother': Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been "Exceptional"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
- Olympics Ratings Fall To 2018 Low On 2nd Saturday; Steady With Sochi 2014
- LeBron James Speaks Out On “Shut Up And Dribble” Comments