With CBS wrapping its original series by May 17, the network plans to add specials the final week of the season and the May sweep. The first one greenlighted is Clash Of The Commercials: USA Vs. The World, an interactive countdown pitting the 10 best international commercials against the 10 best from the United States. Hosted by Heidi Klum and The Insider’s Kevin Frazier, the special, during which viewers will be able to vote live for the winner, will be broadcast Monday, May 21 at 10 PM. It hails from the producing team of CBS’ Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials, JUMA Entertainment and IMG Media.
CBS Orders Special For May Hosted By Heidi Klum
What's Hot on Deadline
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV