EXCLUSIVE: CBS’ untitled Ralph Lamb drama pilot continues to assemble an all-star cast. The Matrix star Carrie-Anne Moss is set as the female lead opposite Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis in the project written by Goodfellas writer Nicholas Pileggi and Greg Walker and directed by James Mangold. Set in the 1960s, the drama chronicles the true story of Ralph Lamb (Quaid) – rodeo cowboy turned longtime Sheriff of Las Vegas – and Johnny Savino (Chiklis), a Chicago mob fixer whose entrepreneurial vision for transforming Las Vegas collides with the law-and-order mandate of Sheriff Lamb. Moss will play A.D.A. Katherine O’Connell, the daughter of a local rancher who grew up a neighbor to the Lambs and is now cutting her teeth in the D.A.’s office. Pileggi, Mangold, Walker, Cathy Konrad and Arthur Sarkissian are executive producing the CBS TV Studios-produced pilot, with Quaid and Chiklis co-executive producing. Moss, who recently recurred on the final season of NBC’s Chuck, will next be seen in the features Knife Fight and Silent Hill: Revelation 3D. She is with WME, Hodgson Management and attorney Robert Lange.
Carrie-Anne Moss Joins Ralph Lamb Pilot
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Phantom of the Opera' Drama Set At ABC With Marc Cherry Producing
- Archie Comics Drama Series 'Riverdale' Set At Fox With Greg Berlanti Producing
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV