CAA has signed Kiernan Shipka, who is back for the fifth season of AMC’s Mad Men and plays Sally Draper, daughter of iconic ad man Don Draper. The 12-year old Shipka has won two SAG Awards for her work on the show, and she’s about to guest star on ABC’s Don’t Trust The B—- in Apartment 23, premiering April 11.
CAA Signs Kiernan Shipka, Better Known As Don Draper's Daughter On 'Mad Men'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: Are Studios Driving The Lazy Road Paved By Detroit Automakers?
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Circling Edward Snowden Role In Oliver Stone Film
- TIFF 2014: How Chris Rock, New Distribution Blood Fueled Film Deals
- Matt Damon, Zhang Yimou Want To Scale 'The Great Wall' In China
- Roberto Orci's 'Star Trek 3′ Commitment Knocks Him Out Of 'Power Rangers' Pic
- Aussie Thriller 'Kill Me Three Times' Sells To Magnolia: TIFF