CAA has signed Kiernan Shipka, who is back for the fifth season of AMC’s Mad Men and plays Sally Draper, daughter of iconic ad man Don Draper. The 12-year old Shipka has won two SAG Awards for her work on the show, and she’s about to guest star on ABC’s Don’t Trust The B—- in Apartment 23, premiering April 11.
CAA Signs Kiernan Shipka, Better Known As Don Draper's Daughter On 'Mad Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Sony Attorney David Boies Warns Media After WikiLeaks Hacked E-Mail Rehash
- Deadline Studio @ Tribeca Film Festival Day Two: Olivia Wilde, Dakota Fanning, Theo James And More
- Arturo Castro Tags Along On ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’
- TriStar Slates Ang Lee’s ‘Halftime Walk’ For Late 2016
- ‘Batman V Superman’ Trailer Gets Official Release Following Leak
- Ben Stiller Confirms Penelope Cruz In ‘Zoolander 2′