CAA has signed Kiernan Shipka, who is back for the fifth season of AMC’s Mad Men and plays Sally Draper, daughter of iconic ad man Don Draper. The 12-year old Shipka has won two SAG Awards for her work on the show, and she’s about to guest star on ABC’s Don’t Trust The B—- in Apartment 23, premiering April 11.
CAA Signs Kiernan Shipka, Better Known As Don Draper's Daughter On 'Mad Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?
- Madeline Brewer Joins Rupert Wyatt’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Captive State’
- Jennifer Garner In Final Negotiations To Join ‘Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda’
- CAA Signs ‘Patti Cake$’ Star Danielle Macdonald