Warner Bros Pictures and actor-producer Bradley Cooper have entered a two-year first-look deal. Cooper starred in the studio’s 2009 comedy The Hangover and last year’s The Hangover Part II. Cooper’s 22 & Indiana production company has hired Sheroum Kim as a development exec. The company will be housed at the Warner Bros lot. Cooper is currently in pre-production on Serena, directed by Susanne Bier with Jennifer Lawrence joining the cast.
Bradley Cooper Inks First-Look Deal with Warner Bros
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’
- ‘The Life And Death Of John Gotti’ Cast Locked
- Ben Foster Rounds Out Scott Cooper’s ‘Hostiles’ Cast As Shooting Starts