Warner Bros Pictures and actor-producer Bradley Cooper have entered a two-year first-look deal. Cooper starred in the studio’s 2009 comedy The Hangover and last year’s The Hangover Part II. Cooper’s 22 & Indiana production company has hired Sheroum Kim as a development exec. The company will be housed at the Warner Bros lot. Cooper is currently in pre-production on Serena, directed by Susanne Bier with Jennifer Lawrence joining the cast.
Bradley Cooper Inks First-Look Deal with Warner Bros
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest Film News
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest
- Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn’t – But Who’s Complaining After Cinema’s World…
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Cannes: Audiard’s ‘Dheepan’ Wins Palme D’Or At Emotional, Musical Ceremony – Update
- Mathematician John Nash, Subject Of ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Dies In Car Crash