Warner Bros Pictures and actor-producer Bradley Cooper have entered a two-year first-look deal. Cooper starred in the studio’s 2009 comedy The Hangover and last year’s The Hangover Part II. Cooper’s 22 & Indiana production company has hired Sheroum Kim as a development exec. The company will be housed at the Warner Bros lot. Cooper is currently in pre-production on Serena, directed by Susanne Bier with Jennifer Lawrence joining the cast.
Bradley Cooper Inks First-Look Deal with Warner Bros
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- Hounds At His Heels, Brad Grey Has Decided To Fight For His Survival At Paramount–Part 1
- Doug Liman On The Challenges Of Shooting In The Virtual Reality Format
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Topher Grace Joins Cast Of ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Eric Bana To Star Opposite Forest Whitaker In Desmond Tutu Pic ‘The Forgiven’
- The Night State Sen. Ron Calderon Offered To Sell Out The Film Industry For A Bribe