EXCLUSIVE: Bob Odenkirk has come aboard to co-star in the stop-motion animated comedy movie Hell & Back, joining an ensemble voice cast that includes Mila Kunis, Nick Swardson, TJ Miller and Rob Riggle. The feature, the first from stop-motion Robot Chicken studio ShadowMachine, is an R-rated comedy about two best friends who must rescue their buddy from the depths of hell. Odenkirk, repped by WME and Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment, will play the Devil, who’s been running Hell since before time began, and it’s starting to get on his nerves. The actor-writer-director currently co-stars on AMC’s Breaking Bad and has won two Emmys for writing. Tommy Gianas is directing; Ross Shuman is co-directing. ShadowMachine’s Corey Campodonico, Eric Blyler and Alex Bulkley are producing, with current writing revisions by Hugh Sterbakov.
Bob Odenkirk Joins Cast Of 'Hell & Back'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- STXfilms Buys Amy Schumer Pic ‘I Feel Pretty’: Cannes
- M. Night Shyamalan On Rediscovering His Groove With Micro-Budget Blockbusters — Deadline Disruptors
- Universal Wins ‘Salt To The Sea’ Auction: Neustadter & Weber To Write
- Peter Bart: Studios Bust Budgets Of Horror Genre, Hoping Monsters Will Be Monster Hits
- Disney’s Bob Iger On ‘Pirates’ Ransom Demand: “To Our Knowledge We Were Not Hacked”
- Lionsgate Q4 Beats Street With Higher Earnings & Revenue