EXCLUSIVE: Bob Odenkirk has come aboard to co-star in the stop-motion animated comedy movie Hell & Back, joining an ensemble voice cast that includes Mila Kunis, Nick Swardson, TJ Miller and Rob Riggle. The feature, the first from stop-motion Robot Chicken studio ShadowMachine, is an R-rated comedy about two best friends who must rescue their buddy from the depths of hell. Odenkirk, repped by WME and Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment, will play the Devil, who’s been running Hell since before time began, and it’s starting to get on his nerves. The actor-writer-director currently co-stars on AMC’s Breaking Bad and has won two Emmys for writing. Tommy Gianas is directing; Ross Shuman is co-directing. ShadowMachine’s Corey Campodonico, Eric Blyler and Alex Bulkley are producing, with current writing revisions by Hugh Sterbakov.
Bob Odenkirk Joins Cast Of 'Hell & Back'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Creed' Sets Tuesday Preview Record As Thanksgiving B.O. Heats Up, 'The Good Dinosaur' Isn't Far Behind
Latest Film News
- Paul Walker’s Father Sues Porsche For ‘Fast And Furious’ Actor’s Death
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Gets PG-13 Rating
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The…
- Elmo Williams Dies: Oscar-Winning ‘High Noon’ Editor Was 102
- ‘The Good Dinosaur’ Review: Pixar’s Latest Isn’t Its Greatest, But Kids Won’t Mind
- Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman Says Sumner Redstone “Engaged & Attentive” In Response To Lawsuit