EXCLUSIVE: Bob Odenkirk has come aboard to co-star in the stop-motion animated comedy movie Hell & Back, joining an ensemble voice cast that includes Mila Kunis, Nick Swardson, TJ Miller and Rob Riggle. The feature, the first from stop-motion Robot Chicken studio ShadowMachine, is an R-rated comedy about two best friends who must rescue their buddy from the depths of hell. Odenkirk, repped by WME and Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment, will play the Devil, who’s been running Hell since before time began, and it’s starting to get on his nerves. The actor-writer-director currently co-stars on AMC’s Breaking Bad and has won two Emmys for writing. Tommy Gianas is directing; Ross Shuman is co-directing. ShadowMachine’s Corey Campodonico, Eric Blyler and Alex Bulkley are producing, with current writing revisions by Hugh Sterbakov.
Bob Odenkirk Joins Cast Of 'Hell & Back'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Stephen Dorff Will Put On ‘Leatherface’ For Millennium’s ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ Prequel
- Broadway Will Dim Lights In Memory Of Director Gene Saks
- Bleecker Street Sets Amazon Deal
- Knopf Unveils ‘The Girl In The Spider’s Web’, Next Installment Of Stieg Larsson’s Millennium Series
- Rachel Weisz In Talks To Star Opposite Colin Firth In Donald Crowhurst Biopic
- Cannes In Focus On Femme Filmmakers; BAFTA Seeks Comedy Scripts: Global Briefs