EXCLUSIVE: Bob Odenkirk has come aboard to co-star in the stop-motion animated comedy movie Hell & Back, joining an ensemble voice cast that includes Mila Kunis, Nick Swardson, TJ Miller and Rob Riggle. The feature, the first from stop-motion Robot Chicken studio ShadowMachine, is an R-rated comedy about two best friends who must rescue their buddy from the depths of hell. Odenkirk, repped by WME and Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment, will play the Devil, who’s been running Hell since before time began, and it’s starting to get on his nerves. The actor-writer-director currently co-stars on AMC’s Breaking Bad and has won two Emmys for writing. Tommy Gianas is directing; Ross Shuman is co-directing. ShadowMachine’s Corey Campodonico, Eric Blyler and Alex Bulkley are producing, with current writing revisions by Hugh Sterbakov.
Bob Odenkirk Joins Cast Of 'Hell & Back'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers', 'CHIPS' & A Deep-Space Alien Won't Take This 'Beauty And The Beast' Down - Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- ‘Silence’ Cinematographer Rodrigo Prieto Teams With ‘La La Land’ Producer For Directorial Debut ‘Bastard…
- Universal’s ‘Girls Trip’ To Open The 2017 American Black Film Festival
- China Cracks Down On Box Office Fraud; Suspends, Fines Hundreds Of Cinemas
- Relativity Scores Rare Legal Win As Netflix Ordered To Pay Lawyer Fees
- ‘He Will Not Divide Us’: Shia LaBeouf, Luke Turner & Nastja Säde Rönkkö's Anti-Trump Project…
- Emmy Winner Kyle Chandler Joins New Line’s ‘Game Night’