Ben Affleck‘s reps have been cagey about this one for the past month because he’s in the middle of so many acting and directing possibilities. But Warner Bros confirms Affleck is now in talks to replace Tom Cruise in the Dan Fogelman-scripted Nathan Decker, about a disgraced politician whose career is undone by an affair and who comes home to confront his own past. Despite the confirmation, I’m told reliably that Affleck won’t make a deal until he sees a rewrite that will determine whether or not he’ll star in the film.
Ben Affleck Circling 'Nathan Decker'?
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Advertisers Exit Sean Hannity FNC Show As He Continues Peddling Seth Rich Murder Story On Other Platforms
Latest Film News
- Jerry Perenchio Dies: Hollywood Dealmaker & Former Univision CEO Was 86
- Andy Bellin Comes Aboard To Adapt ‘Drone Warrior’ For Michael Bay
- WGA Ratifies New Film & TV Contract
- Manchester Attack Updates: Six Arrested, Ariana Grande Suspends Tour & Tom Hardy Launches Fundraiser For Victims
- ICM Partners Ups Rich Green To Head Of Media Rights; Plumps Department
- Woody Harrelson’s One-Night, One-Take, Live Directorial Gamble Pays Off – Deadline Disruptors