Ben Affleck‘s reps have been cagey about this one for the past month because he’s in the middle of so many acting and directing possibilities. But Warner Bros confirms Affleck is now in talks to replace Tom Cruise in the Dan Fogelman-scripted Nathan Decker, about a disgraced politician whose career is undone by an affair and who comes home to confront his own past. Despite the confirmation, I’m told reliably that Affleck won’t make a deal until he sees a rewrite that will determine whether or not he’ll star in the film.
Ben Affleck Circling 'Nathan Decker'?
What's Hot on Deadline
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest Film News
- Funk Legend George Clinton Joins Flying Lotus’ ‘Kuso’; Thomas Q. Jones Locked In ‘Choke Hold’
- ‘Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children’ Review: Eccentric Family Movie Is Tim Burton’s…
- Sarah Carter Scores High In ‘Business Ethics’ As Comedy Rounds Out Cast
- Orion Pictures And Gunpowder & Sky Nab Robert Schwartzman Pic ‘Dreamland’
- New Regency Production President Pam Abdy Exiting
- Viacom’s New Directors Will Lead Committee Weighing CBS Deal