Actor-comedian Aziz Ansari (Parks and Recreation) is following in the footsteps of Louis C.K., bypassing cable networks to release his latest stand up special Aziz Ansari: Dangerously Delicious online. The 60-minute special, directed by longtime collaborator Jason Woliner, was filmed last year at The Warner Theatre in Washington DC as part of Ansari’s Dangerously Delicious tour. It will be available for download or stream for $5, the same fee Louis C.K. charged for for his special, which raked in $1 million in the first two weeks alone. Ansari also announced that he is going on a new theatre tour, Buried Alive, this spring.
Aziz Ansari To Self-Distribute His Comedy Special Online
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Latest TV News
- White House Takes Victory Lap On Senate Deal To End Government Shutdown
- Connie Sawyer Dies: Hollywood’s Oldest Working Actress Was 105
- T Group Productions Inks Co-Production Deal With Everywhere Studios
- Netflix Reports Fourth-Quarter Earnings Beat Estimates, Thanks To ‘The Crown’ And ‘Bright’
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order…
- Fox Names 2018 Writers Lab Participants