Actor-comedian Aziz Ansari (Parks and Recreation) is following in the footsteps of Louis C.K., bypassing cable networks to release his latest stand up special Aziz Ansari: Dangerously Delicious online. The 60-minute special, directed by longtime collaborator Jason Woliner, was filmed last year at The Warner Theatre in Washington DC as part of Ansari’s Dangerously Delicious tour. It will be available for download or stream for $5, the same fee Louis C.K. charged for for his special, which raked in $1 million in the first two weeks alone. Ansari also announced that he is going on a new theatre tour, Buried Alive, this spring.
Aziz Ansari To Self-Distribute His Comedy Special Online
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M+: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
California Wildfires Spread: Thomas Fire Mandates Santa Barbara Evacs, Threatens Montecito Celebrity Homes
Latest TV News
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness
- Gretchen Carlson To Former Fox Colleague Bill O’Reilly: “Who Are U Fooling?”
- XFL Return Rumored As WWE Head Vince McMahon Forms New Investment Venture
- ‘SNL’ Cast Member Pete Davidson Shows Off Hillary Clinton Tattoo
- Agent Olivia Metzger Leaving CAA; Clients Include Jeff Glor, Hoda Kotb: Report