Actor-comedian Aziz Ansari (Parks and Recreation) is following in the footsteps of Louis C.K., bypassing cable networks to release his latest stand up special Aziz Ansari: Dangerously Delicious online. The 60-minute special, directed by longtime collaborator Jason Woliner, was filmed last year at The Warner Theatre in Washington DC as part of Ansari’s Dangerously Delicious tour. It will be available for download or stream for $5, the same fee Louis C.K. charged for for his special, which raked in $1 million in the first two weeks alone. Ansari also announced that he is going on a new theatre tour, Buried Alive, this spring.
Aziz Ansari To Self-Distribute His Comedy Special Online
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Rob Lowe Talks Hollow Moon, Ghost Sensing Gadgets, ‘The Lowe Files’ – TCA
- ‘Phelps Vs Shark’ Breaks Shark Week Ratings Record For Discovery
- HBO’s ‘All Def Comedy’ To Return As Series In December
- Anthony Scaramucci’s Politicon Participation Now Not Even Remotely Likely
- Lifetime Greenlights Simone Biles Biopic, Sets Fall Movie Premiere Dates – TCA
- ‘UnReal’ Renewed For Season 4 On Lifetime; Rookie ‘Mary Kills People’ Also Picked Up – TCA