Animal Planet has promoted Charlie Foley to SVP and head of development. He will continue to report to Animal Planet president and general manager Marjorie Kaplan. Additionally, the network has brought in two development executives as VP to work under Foley: Kurt Tondorf from Optomen Prods. and Andy Berg from A&E/Bio.
Animal Planet Ups Charlie Foley, Adds Duo To Development Team
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- MTV Classic Launch: Details About VH1 Classic’s Rebranding & New Lineup
- Stephen Colbert Enlists John Oliver’s Help In ‘Fight Song’ Parody
- Turkey PM Recep Ergdodan Cracks Down On Media Following Failed Coup
- Stephen Colbert Intros Identical Twin Cousin & ‘The Werd’
- CBS Raises Dividend And Stock Buybacks Ahead Of Q2 Earnings Report
- Netflix Renews Will Arnett’s ‘Flaked’ For 2017 Second Season